The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

February MCT

Go down 
+3
Hei
AzurePetals
Prince Of Junes
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: February MCT   February MCT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guess I shall keep this updated... Why not~
Back to top Go down
https://everythingroleplay.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
Chip Thorn

Chip Thorn

PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi guys. I am here. Hei keeps telling me that I should change Pinkie Pie into a human so I can do more things with her. I want to keep her a pony. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:58 pm

I think either form is fine c: you could switch depending on the thread. Do whatever you want to do, though~
Back to top Go down
Chip Thorn

Chip Thorn

PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:36 pm

That's a good idea. Be one or the other depending on the thread. Thank you for your idea.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:06 pm

I kinda like both, human and pony, honestly. You can do interesting things with both c:

Maybe I should change my Wilson AC into Rarity :o
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Here is just an idea. What do you guys think about adding a chat box. I know that the admins have the final say in the matter. But I was thinking that maybe a chat box would help bring us together and maybe we can get more plots started. Just an idea to think about. And like I said the admins have the final say.

To Prince of Junes: I think it would be cool if there is another pony for Pinkie Pie to hang out with. Although she is happy pretty much anyone who will have fun with her. Don't feel like you have to recycle your character into Rarity.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:44 am

I'll probably try adding a chat box. ^^ It's just that I'm mainly on mobile and my Skype so it's kinda confusing.. We'll try to make it work though!

I'm not really using my Wilson for much(since Yosuke has kinda become my main muse now) and I'm a bit more interested in Rarity's character than Wilson's. Although I must catch up on my pony watching ^^; I have a lot of episodes to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February MCT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2