The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

February MCT

Go down 
+3
Hei
AzurePetals
Prince Of Junes
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Guess I shall keep this updated... Why not~
Back to top Go down
https://everythingroleplay.canadian-forum.com
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:38 am

*poke poke*

I don't like disappearing, I really don't. This site is very fun and I love the people on it. It's just that with so little people it's hard to do anything. One on one is cool but not really suited for a forum format.

I also kind of suck at promoting sites as I've found out. Any ideas on your end? Or do we just continue with the two of us and our multiple characters?

I'm also up for if it comes to that. You're a fun RP partner. :)
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:05 am

I'm not the greatest at promoting either, hehe...

I could try promoting on my tumblr, but I don't think it would turn out TOO well.

I sent an email to everyone so maybe more people will return?  NOPE YU 
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:39 am

Hey guys! I'm here whenever you guys needs me.

Sadly, I'm not very good at promoting either, so we're all on the same boat... WAAIIII 
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Well, I'm gonna try my -unawesome- promotion skills and see what happens~  LOOK AT ME 
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:12 pm

The best of luck to you my dear~!
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:33 pm

I tried with not much success :'D although someone I know may or may not join.

In the meantime, I shall ask the age old question - Anyone RP?
Back to top Go down
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:23 am

Well at least you tried. :) I'll give it a shot on one of my roleplay blogs on Tumblr. See what happens.

And gladly! Do we revive an old thread or start a new one? If the latter, anyone have any ideas to share? I think some sort of post-apocalyptic one would be interesting, but I'll have to flesh out some more details first.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Perhaps both? Revive and make a new one?

Post apocalyptic... Zombies, anyone~? That's always an interesting plot  Hello~ 
Back to top Go down
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 am

Which one do we make a revival attempt on?

I didn't have zombies in mind but that would certainly make things interesting. I'm up for that. :D
Back to top Go down
Jasdevi

Jasdevi

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:37 pm

-crawls out of a dusty corner- I'm up for rp, both working on an old one, and a post apocalyptic one!
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:17 pm

I think either the amnesia and or the lab one (but with new plots~)

Lots of new plot ideas. Time to get creative ;D To start off, anyone have ideas to suggest?
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:11 pm

We could have one that's like Ao/Heta(whatever you want to call it)Oni? Y'know, like a house of death they're all trapped in. I feel like the more action-y/Horror type threads work better with the weird array of characters we have.

-So didn't recycle Gilbert Nightray into Superboy-  *shrug*
Back to top Go down
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:05 pm

While Garry would like to protest the idea, as his writer I say sure! Things like that do seem to work better with our cast. I like the idea very much. :D

-Doesn't notice recycle because what recycle?-
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Yosuke also loudly protests all ideas involving supernatural horrors, I must agree! I love Heta/Ao Oni~! I love horror in general~

So on our schedule is~
-revive Amnesia
-revive laboratory
-create post apocalypse zombie rp
-create Ao Oni rp

Who wants to make the Ao Oni? I don't mind doing it if no one else wants to ^^

-recycles my ACs all the time-
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:40 am

I can get the Ao Oni thread started in a jiffy for you~!
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Alright, I'll start working on a reply, then~

Random question - opinions on using layouts...? *shrug* 
Like fancy-ing up posts with icons and such? Considering doing a bit of that, but wanna know what you guys think before I start doing it ^^
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:07 am

Okie-doke~

I'm all for fun and fancy layouts with icons. They used to be half the fun on the Hetalia site, now no one does it… -cries over nostalgia-
I'll join you in the layout too, I just have to pick which era of Superboy first……
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:52 pm

I'm actually bored out of my mind currently, so I'm making a starter post for the Oni one.

And as for the Amnesia and Evil Lab threads, don't worry about my recycling Jack. I'll keep RPing him in those until we finish it for continuity's sake.

Geez, I need to stop recycling accounts… On the bright side, now I only have one impregnable character instead of one that can't die, and another that's a super alien!
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:28 pm

I actually wrote a bit of a starter already cuz I'm an over enthusiastic person XD But not exactly a starter starter.. Oh well. Just wanted to make sure lay outs were okay before I posted it~

Recycling ACs is fun... Might do for Wilson, not sure. Canada I'll keep, since he used to be a main muse for me. Yosuke obviously going to keep.

Lets get it started in here ;D
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:34 am

Nothing wrong with being overly enthusiastic! It keeps threads going better.

Recycling accounts is fun indeed. Who do you have in mind for your Wilson account?

Also, I need some help, since I can't pick which era of Superboy to rp…… My sister's not helping either since I'm the comic geek of the family. I'm making a poll for it in the spam section.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:00 pm

I shall wait for Ghostie on the Oni rp ~ don't wanna get too far ahead :P

I don't really have anyone in mind for my Wilson account so I'll keep him for now XD

I'm not really knowledgable in comics, so I'll be doing some research before I vote. Apologies~
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Waiting sounds good. It's never fun having to play catch up anyways.

Oh, no need to apologize, I summarized them in the poll for those who aren't too knowledgable in such field. Granted, I didn't do too well, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:29 pm

I voted~ I might be a bit biased cuz I used to love Teen Titans(when it had the original cast only). C: I must get into comics once I'm done with these 107298108 mangas and animes to read and watch XD
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Pfft. I'm totally bias for the 90's one actually, so yeah. The Teen Titans are an epic group though. The Robins keep telling him to go get a real costume XD

WHAT. That's a lot of animus and mangas. You can do it! I believe in you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February MCT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next