The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

February MCT

Go down 
+2
Hei
KeepingMyPromise
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 am

Trying to bring some life back into the forum. Mattie may be busy at the moment but he should back soon. That doesn't mean we can't have a little life here in the meantime.

Any ideas for RPs? How's everyone been doing?

Chat away.
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:16 pm

I applaud your efforts to revive this site, and would like to try and help out. You got any RP ideas that could involve our charries?
Back to top Go down
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:49 pm

None off the top of my head but I'm sure I could come up with something. I'll get on that. Glad to see I'm not the only one who cares about keeping the place alive.
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Well, I haven't played Jack in a while, so I don't have many ideas. I also have a Gilbert Nightray account. And if it helps, I may manage to get Jasdevi and Hatsuharu back here.
Back to top Go down

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:08 am

Jack, you say it like I need to be dragged kicking and screaming back here. *is Jasdevi with another account*

Well, I've got an idea. An amnesia role-play, maybe? They only remember their names and possibly what species race/ethnicity/species they are. Would that work?
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 am

... You said Species twice.... //shot//

But, yeah, that sounds fun! I'll join it. Do you want to start or should I?
Back to top Go down

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:08 pm

*glares*

I can start. It'll be in the Multi-Universe section. *is off to post*
Back to top Go down
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:45 pm

I'll definitely be joining later! On both accounts. Amnesiac Chell will be interesting. :) Shadow on the other hand has had this happen before. XD

So save a spot for me, okay?
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 am

Don't worry, the more the merrier. We won't forget you!
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

The 11th Doctor

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:05 pm

*sidles in*

Totally did not get so distracted with other things that I forgot about this site. Nope. Totally not...

:oops:

DX I'm so sorry! ;A;
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:07 pm

*huggles the Doctor* Good to see you back! Look at that symmetr I'm so glad to see you here!
Back to top Go down
Jasdevi

Jasdevi

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Pfft, awesome pic there Jack XD
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

The 11th Doctor

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Bow ties are cool. Hello there. :3

^.^

Oh, do you like the new thingy that's going on with the background? I was fiddling around with it... Admin powers for the win! *spin*
Back to top Go down
andslightlyblue

andslightlyblue

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 pm

I quite like the site's new look. The picture at the top is the perfect fit. Though I am wondering if you can link me to the background photo (the galaxy). I might be able to make it seamless so it tiles better.

And Jack's picture made me laugh so much. XD
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

The 11th Doctor

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

February MCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: February MCT   February MCT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February MCT
Page 1 of 1