The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March MCT~~~

Go down 
+6
KeepingMyPromise
AzurePetals
Chip Thorn
Hei
Superboy
Prince Of Junes
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

I keep forgetting it's March, not February.  WAAIIII 

Here's da MCT.
Back to top Go down
https://everythingroleplay.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
Unlucky Hope
"Sore wa chigau yo!"
Unlucky Hope

PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:53 am

I really prefer Yosuke's English voice over his Japanese for some reason... Also, fun fact - there was originally a romantic route for him, and the lines were actually recorded in English. (I believe in Japanese too, but haven't found it). owo

I played Arena before I knew anything about the game, and since that game is after the first game and everything... Her voice and appearance was more feminine. Besides, she never seemed very masculine to me >___>; I'm just weird.

There is a manga, and holy beans, Yosuke's chapter is emotional. It switches points of view, and I was just like "nope nope feels". And Souj(Yu) is really cool uwu

Alter Egoooo
Back to top Go down
FloaromaLights

FloaromaLights

PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:39 am

I was speaking of Dangan Ronpa when I mentioned the manga and suggested watching the anime ^^; I prefer all the English VAs for Persona 4, though it's probably because I heard them first.

I'm aware there's a manga for Persona 4. Haven't read it though. I probably should. I want to get to know Souji. You're not the first to tell me he's pretty cool. And different from Yu. I'm bad at handling feels though with any character.

Oh yes the romantic line for Yosuke! :D I heard the English lines for that. I have to wonder why they took it out if they had already recorded lines for it in both languages. That implies it was pretty far into production. I would have taken that route in a heartbeat.

Naoto doesn't seem as masculine as she's trying to be in the game. It's in the anime that she pulls it off convincingly in my opinion, and I saw the anime first.

All the feels for the poor AI.
All the feels for everyone in that school.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:10 am

Ditto, though I kinda like Chie's Japanese voice. But maybe not on her type of character... so cuuuuute~

xDD Yeah Souji's pretty different from Yu. More... unfriendly? Gets to the point?  OH WELL However you describe?

Most people would've taken that route  DX Atlus why you do this. Many questions. Well, better go read fanfics insteaaaaad  NOPE YU 

Yeah, I played Arena first, so it was kinda obvious :'D Didn't really notice in the anime... mainly cuz I already knew ^^;

Except for Monobear

LOOK AT ME Imma get to the reply... eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:53 am

-sneaks into the middle of your conversation- Hi! Would you guys like me to start up a gender bent or mind swap thread? We're starting to linger again, and I think as long as we have something to respond to that might not happen. Unless the reason is real life of course. That's always a priority.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:27 pm

Genderbent, swap, apocalypse, yush. Possible danganronpa, anyone?

I was hoping to get on more, but I was suddenly hit with a shower of homework and projects, so I got really busy. NO SYMMETRY! 

I just finished them, so I'll try to get on more!  OH WELL 

I'll work on the Danganronpa thread when I get the chance  Hello~
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Awesome Opossum! I'll be right on the Genderbent!
Back to top Go down
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 am

I was preparing for a convention, which I will be at over the weekend, and also stressing out over working the week right after it. That's the main reason I've been gone. I will continue to be gone for a bit. Possibly be able to get on in the afternoons this week. After that my freedom returns.

Yes those threads sound like fun! I am excited for both, though as a fan quite more so for the Dangan Ronpa one. Genderbending is going to be interesting...

I would start up the apocalypse one myself but as I said I'm going to be busy for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chip Thorn

Chip Thorn

PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:11 pm

I am alive!!!!  Just wanted to say that.

In case you guys didn't figure it out yet, I tend to disappear for a while and then come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March MCT~~~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2