The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March MCT~~~

Go down 
+6
KeepingMyPromise
AzurePetals
Chip Thorn
Hei
Superboy
Prince Of Junes
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:23 pm

I keep forgetting it's March, not February.  WAAIIII 

Here's da MCT.
Back to top Go down
https://everythingroleplay.canadian-forum.com
Superboy

Superboy

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Yay~ March! I so knew that... ^.^;;
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 pm

-hates double posting but whatever- How do you put a chat box on here anyways? What is this sorcery?!  WHAT. 
Back to top Go down
Chip Thorn

Chip Thorn

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Wow it's March. I so knew that *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Sorcery? No, sorcery is your ever-changing signature, Hei. Every time I open the image in a new tab or refresh the page it changes. How do you work this magic?!

Also, to continue something from the previous MCT:

Shadow is kind of in the same boat as Pinkie Pie. Talking animals don't tend to fit in very much. Even though he more humanoid than her. I want to use him more, as he's always been one of my best muses, but I'm not sure what to do either.
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Oh, my siggy? You noticed….. Darn.

No, Jk. I have a rotating image for my signature. This place is where I do it. You enter a bunch of pics you want and it'll rotate through them randomly and automatically.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Changing signatures? DARK MAGICKS TO ME.

Maybe we could start up some thread with the humans becoming animals or ponies so we can use the animal characters less awkwardly...? Just a suggestion. :)

Speaking of animals, I recently got back into Animal Crossing... Love that game.
Back to top Go down
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:48 am

Animal crossing is lots of fun :D

That could work.

I've been working on a layout for a human version of him. I'll probably use that for most threads where a talking hedgehog would be totally out of place.

Also, saw your layout update. Lovely addition XD
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:59 am

I drew a Persona 4 and Animal Crossing cross over 8D

Either animal or pony would work for me~

Yes lovely addition is lovely. Yosuke is a pretty boy.
Back to top Go down
Chip Thorn

Chip Thorn

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:18 pm

I like the idea about the animals turn into humans and the humans turn into animals. I think that would be fun.

I like Pinkie Pie but there isn't really a thread that a pony would fit in. I have Pinkie Pie in the Amnesia thread and a pink pony in New York with no memory is weird.

The other thing that I have to remember that Pinkie Pie is still Pinkie Pie. It doesn't matter if she is pony or human. I think I will make a human Pinkie Pie layout for her.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Fashionista
Rarity

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:18 pm

And so, Wilson became Rarity~!  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY 

I'll make a human and a pony lay out for her soon(er or later) as well~

@Chip Thorn: I agree that, whatever the species, Pinkie is still Pinkie X3
Back to top Go down
Chip Thorn

Chip Thorn

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 pm

There is an updated list of all the characters on this site? All the lists are a little out dated.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:03 pm

I must go take a look  NOPE YU I'm not great at updates, so I'll have to go do that stuff~
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:09 pm

Guess who finally got around to making a female character~? Well, she ain't know Lightning, but I like her, so she's mine now!  DANCE
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Yea, more female characters!  Hello~ 

Yosuke can flirt with y'all jk jk jk
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Speaking of gender, I have two ideas for threads (one having to do with gender):

1. Rule 63 (if it exists there is a gender bent of it). They all somehow end up the opposite gender, and have to figure out how to get back. It's been a fun topic in threads on other sites, and with the different characters here, I think it'd be interesting here.

2. Mind swap. We use a randomizer, and role-play our own characters in another's body (we use characters on this site though, so it's like Chip might be in Yosuke's body, while suddenly Yosuke's a pony is Pinkie Pie's body).

Your thoughts darlings?

Also, Mattie, that Yosuke Like a Record gif is just epic. You have amazing gifs.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Not sure 'bout the mind swap (cuz we may not be too familiar with each other's muses yet) but the gender bent thing sounds pretty great X3

Search around Google for Yosuke gifs and you find the weirdest things XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Oh, I meant like you'd still play Yosuke, just him in a pink pony body. Chip would still play Chip, just in a Yosuke body. Get what I mean? I dunno how to explain things via the internet...
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Fashionista
Rarity

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Ahhhh I understaaaannnd sorry I was kinda confuzzled. Sounds interesting though  :D 
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:20 pm

~briefly wonders if I should wait before replying more~
 NOPENOPENOPE 
Back to top Go down
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:51 pm

We probably should wait for Hei, but that's why I also replied as Garry. Give him more material. And to not leave Garry just standing there.

You could always reply to the other RP. The detention one. 

I seriously love some of the gifs your signature ends up as xD
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Yosuke is quite a character :'D almost all the gifs are from the anime. The record one is a sprite edit thing from Persona 4 Arena. Silhouette static banner I edited owo

I'll probably reply as Matthieuuu 'cause I haven't used him or a while cx I kinda prefer Matthieu to Matthew owo should I use that instead?

In other news, I got 'round to reading Dangan Ronpa... That stuff is crazy.
Back to top Go down
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Yeah, I recognize what they're all from. (Well, except the banner. Great job on it!) It's just always amusing seeing his antics. Yosuke is my second favorite P4 character actually. Just after Adachi.

The record one is by far my favorite. XD

Go with whatever you prefer for Canada's name. I kind of like Matthieu better also. I dunno, I just feel it adds to his character more having his name spelled the French way.

I didn't know you could read Dangan Ronpa. I thought it only had a game and a short anime...
Either way, welcome to the fandom! :D *showers you in confetti* It is definitely crazy. Interesting as well though.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Hope
"Sore wa chigau yo!"
Unlucky Hope

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:13 am

My second fave is a tie between Adachi, Yu and Naoto XD I wonder if i should get more gifs from the game... I can't say if I prefer the game or the anime the most... Or the manga. They're all really good and have their moments XDD Also, I suggest watching Hiimdaisy's parody on YouTube if you haven't already~

Yeah I'm not sure why but it sounds more interesting spelled French-y owo

There's a manga for it c: Not sure about Super Dangan Ronpa 2... But for the first one, there is ~ I love Alter Ego x3 and maybe Naegi and then Komaeda from 2. Aoi's pretty nice too~
Back to top Go down
FloaromaLights

FloaromaLights

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:12 am

Oh I've seen it and it is glorious :D 

"Who wants to talk about murder?

Funny story: I met Adachi and Yu's voice actor at a convention and asked him to say a line for me as Adachi. That's the one he chose to do. I nearly died.

Oh, Naoto. I love Naoto so much. Such a fantastic character. You know I actually didn't know the truth at first and my brother thought it hilarious how many times I mentioned that the blue-haired guy with the hat was hot.

Ah, I did not know a manga for it existed. I've only seen the anime and watched my cousin and brother play the game, both in Japanese and English. I don't care much for the second one. 

Yes Alter Ego is adorable and sweet and ow my heart.  WAAIIII 

My favorite still remains Togami though. You should watch the anime if you haven't. There's no dub yet but there are some good subs out there. Or maybe a playthrough of the English version of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

March MCT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MCT~~~   March MCT~~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March MCT~~~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next