The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Oni Mansion

Go down 
+3
AzurePetals
Prince Of Junes
Superboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Tumblr_motwun5MzL1reszczo1_500
Ao Oni

Story/Plot-thingy:
There's a mansion on the outskirts of society and in the middle of the woods. As far as the world is aware it is abandoned and empty. When the building comes in conversation it is always said to be haunted. Of course, everyone thinks of it as just a joke, but no one dares go near there.

In truth it is… Haunted in a sense. There is something that roams the "abandoned" corridors, a demon of sorts. Problem is that when people enter, be it due to a stupid dare or test of courage, they don't tend to come out. At least not the same.

The demon is out for the blood of those who enter.

Rules:
1. Site rules apply.
2. Encounters with the Oni is chosen by random, so I will also play the Oni when it appears at first to characters, but after that it's an NPC.
3. The outcome of the encounter with Oni is also random. I'll PM you the outcome. You can milk the encounter for as long as you want, but the random outcome is how it will turn out.
There are three:
Survived
Killed
Injured
4. Also, a character will not run into Oni again until after at least three posts after the previous encounter. This is to be fair and let the others get chased around too.
5. If your character dies, don't think you're out of the thread. Your character then turns into an Oni as well, and can chase people around. But if this happens please be fair and don't hunt them down every post.
6. Feel free to team up and fight for your lives.
7. This is more like a request, but please no one liners. I know you guys won't, but I've gotten into the habit of begging for this one in some threads sadly.

Have at it!

PS:

Superboy as a character isn't going to be in this thread. This account will be used as the Oni when he/she/it/thing appears, and used to PM the outcomes.

Also, Injured and Survived are two different outcomes. Survived means you get away from the Oni unscathed, but Injured means you get away just like that, injured.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:19 pm

✘ Shadow Yosuke ✘

The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Tumblr10

✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦♮✦

"Call me a monster, call me a demon; the only real beast here is the darkness of your mind."

Watching the other people from the darkness of a corner, the Shadow resisted the urge to sneer. The purple haired one seemed so overly concerned about his host. One pathetic soul caring about another; it was like those sickeningly sweet baby movies his host watched when he was younger, where the characters wept about a loss for half the movie. It made him so angry... Not being able to understand why humans could be so foolish. Why bother crying over something that wasn't even good in the first place? The brunette couldn't even try to imagine the reasoning; his host had acted the same way when his sweet 'Saki-senpai' had died.

Crying over the cycle of life. Humans are so terrified of death... But why is it bad? It just ends life... I don't get it. They are merely fearing the unknown.

But then, what did he know? Shadows didn't technically die - they just got reborn, over and over. Still, a strong fear of the unknown was something he didn't like - it didn't make much sense to him. Frowning, he crossed his arms and continued watching silently. Perhaps, if he was lucky, he could have some fun, fooling around with them. Scaring them, maybe. Much as he hated the fear in humans, it was pretty damn entertaining. And being easily bored, he needed constant entertainment.

The Shadow stayed in the darkness, waiting for some time to strike. A couple more people arrived, which only made his jagged grin broaden. Oh, this would be quite fun. Even if he wasn't sure about scaring two of them that looked rather suspicious... He could get away with the others. He briefly glanced around himself, wondering what he could do. He knew an Oni was lurking nearby, and they seemed easily scared by it. And if it managed to kill his host... Maybe he could play around with some illusions.

He smirked to himself, his eyes glowing a bright yellow as he started concentrating. A large, black blob appeared in front of him, slowly twisting and turning, forming into the purple-blue Oni that had been in the hallway moments before. And, for a final touch, he added the sound effect as well.

GGGGRRRRRNNNNGGHHHH!

The Shadow let his creation loose, and stood back to watch. As he stifled his laughter, he heard footsteps nearby... He looked around the corner, still concealed by his dark aura...

...to find the Oni standing right in front of him.

"Seriously, man? You're gonna try to ruin my fun? It's just a practical joke, sheesh."

"GGGRRRN GRRRGHHRRRN GRRR GRNNGRHHHGHH!"

The Shadow roughly translated the growling as "Don't you dare try to copy me or I will kill you too!" Well fine. If he's gonna be that way, I'll just keep out of his way and do it anyway. And find other ways to scare 'em. But, for the time being, he'd better run.

He turned in the opposite direction and started sprinting... Only trip on his shoelace. Oh.
Stupid host forgot to tie his shoes again! Ugh... He scowled as he quickly got up and kept running. However, the fall had briefly revealed him, and he hoped no one had seen him. Hopefully.

The Shadow managed to get into the so called 'safe room', and sat down in the corner, taking a small rest after the sprint. He looked around his surroundings as he caught his breath. Or, rather, his non-existent breath.

The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Banner10
♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪
╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮

Shadow Yosuke is heeere~ Probably might need to name him something so confusion won't happen between him and Shadow XDD

In the past, I've gone with Jonetsu... On Tumblr I use Yodai. I've seen others use Yuudai and Syo (S!Yosuke). Might use Syo. Least confusing.
Back to top Go down
https://everythingroleplay.canadian-forum.com
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

PostSubject: Re: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:32 am

ϟ Shadow ϟ
The Oni Mansion - Page 2 In_the_wake_by_idreamofblueskies-d332jcn

What will I become if I don't look back?
Give myself a reason for this and that
I can learn
No U-turn
From this moment on
I am moving on
And I'll never turn back
Matters to take care of? "As have I. Your presence will only prove troublesome." Having to take down a powerful creature is one thing. Doing so with other people present might require protecting them, and that has the possibility of compromising his mission. Trusted teammates are fine. Shadow doesn't know these people and how capable they are. Until proven, assume they can't fight or protect themselves.
A moment is taken to comprehend the sheer stupidity spilling out of the newcomer's mouth. That's why she's here? Risking her life for a painting or furniture piece? A disappointed look and crossing of his arms. "My life is worth more than an old object, so no." A beat. "You shouldn't be here either." At the very least maybe he can convince them to leave before they become a nuisance or get themselves killed. Hm? Energy in use nearby. Negative. One arm drops to his side, the other remaining across his chest should he need to throw a chaos spear or two. This kind of energy previously surfaced when near the creature.
GGGGRRRRRNNNNGGHHHH!
The sound, one that he has come to associate with the creature, is quickly followed by the creature itself. A chaos spear is loosed on it and although it hits, no harm seems to have been done. On instinct he launches several more, the impact of the final bolt of energy causing it to dissipate. That isn't right. True that he hasn't been able to combat it since he arrived, but now that he did attack it, it shouldn't vanish so quickly as if it had never actually been there. Unless it was never there. Was the creature really just an illusion this whole time?
Instinct says no. For one, he did hit it. Two, he can still feel the negative energy. It's on the move. In two directions? A second source... A second creature or something else entirely? I don't have time for this. Get in, dispose of it, get out. That's how he'd pictured it going. Simple. An easy mission. In reality it's becoming more convoluted by the second. With careful measured paces he crosses the hall and gestures for the one with the tattered coat to move aside. 
Strong emanations from this room. It must have slipped past him when he was taking the false creature into account. It won't happen again.
The door, partially open, is almost thrown wide from the shove he gives it as he steps inside. Again expectations are tossed out the window. One of the sources of a nearly smothering amount of negative energy is a human teen? No. A flash of memory proves something is very wrong. This is the kid that was against the wall, soaked in blood.
Shadow extends a hand toward the kid in a 'halt' gesture, a faint violet glow surrounding it. "Don't move."
Taking a step back, a quick look is afforded to check the dead end of the hall. The body is still there. Attention back to the room, a step back in, and the violet glow brightens. "What are you?"

»»»»»» Out of Chaos ««««««
Multiple characters with shadow in their name would definitely get confusing. I've seen Syo used most often. I'd recommend that, if mainly because it still resembles Yosuke's name.

Wait, thought just occurred to me. It's always 'Shadow [character name here]' so imagine what Shadow's would be. XD
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:05 pm

✘ Shadow Yosuke ✘

"Call me a monster, call me a demon; the only real beast here is the darkness of your mind."

Syo glanced up at the voice. Crap, he had been seen after all. He quickly went over his options - run, lie, don't say anything, act stupid or act like his host. Of course, telling the truth was always an option, but he didn't like following the rules. Besides, saying what he really was could easily get him destroyed, or forced back into his host. He didn't want to be stuck in that teen forever...

And yet there was a strange energy coming from the other. Did he dare to make the other angry? There could be bad consequences. Specifically the brunette's disposal...

"Who and what I am is none of your business." He growled at the stranger, unveiling himself as he prepared to run, or to attack. He gathered up a sizeable amount of dark energy, just in case. He couldn't risk being unprepared.. even if it was impossible for Shadows to truly die. "I suggest you leave. Now."

Feeling the darkness build up in his veins, he smirked to himself. He may think he can take me on... but when I'm at full power, he has absolutely no chance. Maybe if my host was alive, but he's dead. Dead as a doorknob. No one can stop me now..!

╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮

SHADOW SHADOW-KUUUN jk jk

I'd take the game less seriously if there was a Shadow Shadow.  OH WELL 
"I'm Shadow Shadow, a ShadowShadow of your true true self..."

If he's Shadow Shadow, would he be twice as powerful??  WAAIIII 

Also I got sorta impatient eeheehee so shorty post
Back to top Go down
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

PostSubject: Re: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:13 pm

ϟ Shadow ϟ

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️☣️
I can learn
No U-turn
From this moment on
I am moving on
And I'll never turn back
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
Oh, this being thinks itself capable of fighting him? Laughable. Clearly it can command energy just as he, but no mere copycat creature is any match for the ultimate lifeform. "I suggest you learn your place." Shadow retaliates with a flick of his wrist, the violet glow becoming an orb of distorted space that launches itself at high speed at the kid. Unless the false being before him has supersonic reflexes, the attack will knock him backwards like a rag doll.
Whether it hits or not doesn't matter, because either way the attack will have served its purpose. "That was a warning shot." In addition to that, the negative energy buildup from the being is matched by his own chaos energy. Another step is taken toward the kid, who is awarded Shadow's death glare. Both hands are at his sides now, though this by no means makes him unarmed. 
"I'll ask one more time. What are you?"
Part of him is hoping this can be done the easy way, as it would be less frustrating, but another part of him is hoping that this kid puts up a good fight. A battle with a skilled opponent that isn't a teammate hasn't happened in quite a while. Though no matter the kid's choice the confrontation will end soon. He's strayed from his mission enough with this upstairs detour. Taking care of this before he becomes a problem will make it easier to track the creature. As long as the others don't interfere. Tch! This is turning out much more difficult than had been anticipated. Blasted superiors not giving him the full picture, then this being and the fake creature from earlier throwing a wrench in his plan.

The glare intensifies. "It is imperative you answer. If you don't I will not hesitate in destroying you."

The 'over 9000' meme comes to mind.  NOPE YU 
Back to top Go down
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

PostSubject: Re: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:27 am

✿ Garry 
The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Garry.full.1662416

✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] 
"If you need help I'll come running.
Always remember that."
✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] 
Garry only remains near the safe room door until one of the newcomers silently tells him to move. The two new arrivals are making the situation more confusing. Ignore the lady's question on if he's here for paintings. Mental note: Avoid any paintings you come across. With this many people it will be harder to decide on a plan of escape, and some of them don't appear aware of the danger they are in. Though if there's one thing Garry is sure of in times like this, it's that there is safety in numbers.
This is why he is now following after Li. What he wants to say is please come back to the group. Please return and we can get through this together. It's never a smart idea to leave on your own like this. What he wants to ask is what Li is searching for in all of these unlocked rooms. What is it he isn't finding in them? None of these seems the right thing to say to such a person however. He doesn't know Li well, but he was given a few words from the other mere moments ago. Words that suggest the man he is following is either naturally cold-hearted, or perhaps has seen a sight like before one too many times and become desensitized. Whatever the case may be, someone like that is more likely to leave behind people they think won't be helpful.
So Garry is going to be helpful. So far he has attempted to help, but hasn't been able to do much. Being so easily scared has hindered him more than once. Although so far the only danger this mansion has shown is the frightening creature. The Gallery had many more sources of fear and danger, but each was eventually overcome. Bar the dolls. No don't think of the dolls. Anything but.
He can overcome his fear if he tries, and if there is only one thing here to be scared of? Competence can shine through. I've done this before. I can help if they will listen. "I'm not certain what you're hoping to find, but returning to the group would be the safer option. Rooms like these should never be examined alone. You may find yourself trapped or confronted by the creature, and it will be hard to fight back with a broken arm."
He manages a peak into each empty room that Li is able to open before moving on to the next door. Just what is he hoping to find? Never mind that. He must understand. "Monsters are relentless. It may not show itself now but if we come near where it is then I dread the consequences. May we please return?"
Li's attitude and reaction to a dead body implies a fighter. He might not care about safety in numbers. He might be very competent on his own. But he still has to contend with a broken limb and that can greatly hinder someone's capability. "If you don't wish to go back to the group then I'm coming with you." The others can afford to be left to their own devices for a bit. The newcomer in the black jacket should be able to keep them safe. He had seemed a lot like Li from what little Garry had seen. 
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:38 pm

✘ Shadow Yosuke ✘

The warning shot felt like a wake-up call for the teen, and he winced, gritting his teeth as he was forced to take a step backwards from the blow. It appeared this guy was not going to fool around, and was prepared to fight if needed. And from the energy, he could easily tell how strong he was. The Shadow was faced with a decision - fight, and risk being eliminated, or flee and to stick around longer. But... If he fled, he could easily be found again. This guy seemed pretty relentless, after all. Besides, fleeing seems rather cowardly... But then, my fighting skills have been rusty, and I might not win. Maybe if I answer his questions, he'll go away.

Syo let his dark aura fade away, though the intense glow of his eyes remained. He spread his arms wide, as if making a statement. "The name's Yosuke Hanamura. To be specific, the more awesomer one, often called his Shadow. I don't live in this sad excuse of a 'mansion', so don't even bother pickin' a fight. Although, with a renovation and a few adjustments here and there like removing that stupid Oni, I could live with it." He told the stranger, his voice edged with the usual echo. "That idiot back there deserved what was coming, anyway. It's 'bout time I finally stretched my legs."

He briefly considered something... If I possessed my host for a while and 'cooperated' with the others... I could still have my fun, without 'em knowing... And maybe even dump his body somewhere when they're not looking and escape... Yes, freedom sounds like a wonderful plan... A twisted grin formed on his face as he schemed. It would be perfect... No one would suspect a thing! He would then go to Inaba, pretend to be his host again just because he could... And then cause mass destruction to that silly town, and move onto something bigger, better... Like a city! Just the thought of crushed buildings beneath his feet made his adrenaline rise. As much as he was excited, he couldn't let it get to him. No, he would have to be patient for this to work.

"On the other hand... I could revive the boy and get out of your hair.."

╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮

Shortish reply -rolls-

Rarity probs ran off somewhere... Haven't been feeling her character lately, apologies!
Back to top Go down
Hei

Hei

PostSubject: Re: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:56 am

Hei
The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Tumblr_lk908g2gMV1qc237vo1_500
ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ✮  ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ
The night sky full of cries
Hearts filled with lies
The contract,
is it worth the price?
A soul pledged to the darkness
Now I've lost it
I know I can
kill
The truth exists beyond the gates!
ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ✮  ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ ✮ ϟ

Hei started out ignoring the fact that Garry was following after him. He didn't want to bother with him or anyone else in the house for that matter. Only Garry and the guy in black really understood what trouble the house had turned out to be. And while Garry was going on and on about staying safe, the other guy seemed to be on a similar job as Hei, which could pose a problem if he turned out to be a Contractor.

Ignoring the man following after him was starting to get difficult. He was going on about getting back to the group and safety in numbers. He finally stopped in his tracks and turned to come eye to eye with Garry.
"Since I haven't followed your suggestions yet, I think you should realize I don't care, and I can handle myself. A broken arm isn't the worst I've had in a situation."

He went to check the next room over. Nope, just a library. Garry's words about the beast being relentless made Hei turn back to him again.
"You can return if you want, in fact, I suggest it. You're distracting. If you don't want to worry about a relentless monster, then stay out of my way and you'll have one monster to watch out for." Hei didn't really mean to say he was a monster himself, but if Garry would continue to follow him like a lost puppy, then he would consider zapping him to at least scare him off. Soon after hearing that Garry was going to stick with him made Hei groan internally.

Checking a few unlocked doors later he finally found what he was looking for. A bathroom. The Contractor quickly went to the sink and plugged up the drain before running the water. He stopped the water before it over flowed.
"Alright, Yin, here I am. Just send your spectre out already." He sat on the closed toilet seat, and waited for a spectre to appear in the water. Even if Yin couldn't communicate back they established that Hei can reach them if need be.

The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Yvuycc26lo7m_zps728778b7The Oni Mansion - Page 2 HeiThe Oni Mansion - Page 2 Tumblr_static_th_hei1The Oni Mansion - Page 2 998751
ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ
✮_____Óut Òf St✮rs_____✮
ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

Sorry for putting the thread on hold guys, busy week.
Back to top Go down
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

PostSubject: Re: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:43 am

ϟ Shadow ϟ

I can learn
No U-turn
From this moment on
I am moving on
And I'll never turn back
When the being's collected energy levels dropped Shadow was smart enough to do the same. Once they're giving what you asked for you don't continue the threats. Keep yourself armed at all times, but drop the pretense of 'you will be hurt if you don't cooperate'. Simple interrogation tactics. If they don't feel threatened anymore they are more likely to keep talking.
The creature is called an oni. That information is filed away for later use. From the kid's speech and earlier threats this 'Yosuke' has not made a good impression. So far though several important things have been learned. One: The kid doesn't like the oni either. Enemy of my enemy is my friend? Potential scenario there. Two: He is somehow connected to the body in the hall. Phrasing indicates this being is a copy of the dead original. A copy with a grudge. Shadow can understand that to an extent. Not from the same side as the kid, but the robotic copies the Doctor made of him did certainly have it out for him when not under orders.
And there is the bargaining. Always at the forefront or the end of an interrogation. In this case the kid is pulling the mother of all bluffs, and the implications sting. He knows fully well you can't bring back the dead. That the kid is even trying to suggest he can... "Life lesson, Yosuke. Don't offer deals you can't uphold."

One hand is clenched in frustration at the sheer stupidity of this shadow being. Stupidity in a 'how dare you even suggest the impossible' way. No, emotions are a hindrance on the job. Calm down. Think. The fist returns to a relaxed state, though within seconds has sparks of chaos energy dancing around it. Because he is still blocking the doorway so the kid can't escape, and because now the kid realizes that he can pack quite a punch, maybe he'll listen to an idea Shadow's been tossing around in his mind.

"Will you agree to a form of compromise? You assist in disposing of the oni. From then on I will no longer consider you a problem."

So far the creature has eluded him. Help would gladly be taken from a teammate. From this being, however? Unlikely. The offer is more of a ruse to see what the shadow kid is capable of and to keep tabs on him. If he ends up proving useful and somehow taking down the oni though, Shadow will keep his word.

Not a problem :)
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:56 pm

✘ Shadow Yosuke ✘

Syo frowned at the other's comment, a slight dark haze rising around him again. "Don't call me 'Yosuke' as if we're the same person." He hissed in a low voice, briefly revealing his razor sharp teeth. "Did you not hear what I said? We are nowhere close to being the same. He was weak... and I am strong. Big difference." Though his anger surged, he forced himself to calm down. To be fair... technically I was a part of him, much as I tried to become my own person.. but still...

He banished the thought immediately. Being sentimental to his host would only cause more harm in the long term. It would get in the way of his freedom, when it really mattered.

The other statement... the one about him lying.. The Shadow merely sighed and shook his head.
"I'm not sure if you quite understand the full extent of a Shadow's powers. We are the main driving force, the instinct behind a human's mind and body. If strong enough, they would be able to bring their host back to life. Power of will, I suppose one would say. Without such, a body can easily crumple. But with a strong will, it is difficult to break someone. Of course, I wouldn't suggest bringing him back now. He won't help much in the long term."

The plan of getting rid of the Oni sound particularly nice to Syo. If he were to leave the mansion, destroying it first would help a lot. Would definitely be a lot less annoying.. "I suppose I could help you with that. I'm not hugely found of it." He nodded slowly. Besides, maybe he could learn a thing or two about the other if they paired up...

╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮

It's okay with meee~!  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oni Mansion   The Oni Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oni Mansion