The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Superboy?

Go down 

Which Era of Superboy should I Rp?
 90's
 Powerless
 Teen Titans
 Young Justice (TV's version)
 New 52
View results
AuthorMessage
Hei

Hei

Which Superboy? Empty
PostSubject: Which Superboy?   Which Superboy? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:00 pm

So, Superboy is my other account. Currently on his siggy I have various eras of him, but I need to choose one to rp. It'd make no sense to have the New 52 Kon in one thread, then have him when he was powerless in another. Granted, I might do that if one fits a thread's plot better than the other versions, but I really just need to have one base version to rp in general.

I'm a total comic geek, so I just have six eras of him listed. He's all the same person, so it isn't like he's been reincarnated (Well, the New 52 was a reboot, but whatever). For those of you who don't know him that well or at all I'll list 'em for you.

90's Kon is a show offy guy and flirts. He's a cocky guy in most of the eras actually. In this one, like most, he has tactile telekinesis to mimic Superman's strength, flight, speed, yada yada. He was actually a clone of a human, Paul Westfield (creepy guy), and was made to be like Superman instead of actually being his clone.

Powerless Conner is just as epic. He's pretty much human, but still the over confident hero he was before. He's a bit more serious because he lost someone he loved, but he's still…. Sassy. And just because he doesn't have any powers does not mean he's not any good. He uses a Legion Flight Ring-thingy to fly, and has a shield in the shape of the Superman symbol. His costume is a lot less costume-y though.

In the Teen Titans, Superboy has his power back (it's been back for a while actually). He's also got a make-over. He finds out he actually is a clone of Superman… As well as Lex Luthor. He actually starts to show Kryptonian powers in addition to his tactile telekinesis. He also has a thing with Wonder Girl.

Young Justice's Superboy honestly isn't one of my favorites. He looks pretty much the same as Teen Titan's version, but his personality is totally off. He just escaped from Cadmus, so a lot of the world is new to him. He's also super angsty with dad and anger issues. He has no tactile telekinesis, so he's not as strong as superman. He can only leap tall buildings, can't go fast, and no heat/laser-thingy vision. He does however have super hearing and x-ray vision. He's not as invulnerable either, and can feel the pain of getting shot with energy based guns or lava or stuff, but is generally unharmed. Kryptonite also doesn't seem to harm him quite as badly as it does with Superman due to the human half of his DNA. While I already said he isn't my favorite, I'm willing to play him because I do enjoy playing characters with angst.

The New 52/reboot admittedly has a pretty cool costume. But other than that he's not my favorite either. Again he's the clone of Superman with a human donor too (not revealed yet in this). He was working for an evil group, but later realized that he's just a Kryptonian tool to them, and joined the Teen Titans. In this he has Telekinesis instead it being just to whatever he touches, but it also works as tactile telekinesis. He also has Kryptonian strength, and can lift 3 tons without strain, and can probably do a lot more than that.

So I just totally failed at describing the eras. Thanks for putting up with this. If you don't care please just vote anyways. I'm stuck. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Which Superboy?
Page 1 of 1