The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REVIVAL!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hei

Hei

REVIVAL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: REVIVAL!!!!   REVIVAL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:20 pm

So once again this site has fallen dead. This is a really bad cycle, cause we've had a few good threads going. I think the problem is the lack of plots. With so many different kinds of characters it's hard to think of something we can stick them in, right? Well, I for one appreciate the people who've come back a few times before. Anyone who'd like to come back again please do! I spoke with some friends who said they'll come back again. Once the site gets going once more, I plan to start activity checks each month.

In a nutshell! If you're still interested in this site come back, and please post in this thread that you're here so I know how active it really is.

People still here:
Captain Jack Harkness
Gilbert Nightray
Jasdevi
AzurePetals
KeepingMyPromise
Daughter of Science
Pinkie Pie
Wilson
Prince of Junes
Canada
Hibird
Anyone else?

Last edited by Captain Jack Harkness on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

REVIVAL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL!!!!   REVIVAL!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:20 am

It is hard to find a common ground with such a varied cast.

I'm sorry for vanishing again. Real life took priority for a bit and then it just slipped my mind that 'oh I have somewhere to be don't I?' 

I really do love this site and would be glad to continue the threads and help with new ones.

This counts for KeepingMyPromise and Daughter of Science also since I'm the writer behind them too.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

REVIVAL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL!!!!   REVIVAL!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:51 pm

I'm still here, which includes my other accounts as well ^^

I was on here but when it started to die again, I returned to my regular life... Ehehe and forgot about here. BUT I HAVE RETURNED, so that's a start, right-o? :)
Back to top Go down
https://everythingroleplay.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

REVIVAL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL!!!!   REVIVAL!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REVIVAL!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universal Combination :: Important Things :: Announcements-
Jump to: