The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope's Peak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

Hope's Peak Empty
PostSubject: Hope's Peak   Hope's Peak Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:46 am

Hope's Peak Intro
→ Hope's Peak ←
☼ Academy of Hope ☼
✘ High School of Despair ✘

Quote :
Welcome to the prestigious academy, Hope's Peak! Only the most talented of students are accepted here, so consider yourself doomed special, or incredibly unlucky! Rooms are available for each and every student, and the food is superb. The classes are only the best in despair education!

For those who are not familiar with the game, Dangan Ronpa, it is a mystery/investigation game wherein a group(class) of students with exceptional abilities (such as swimming, writing, cooking, etc.) are locked inside a school. A bear, by the name of Monokuma, is the principal. In order to leave, or 'graduate', as he calls it, one much kill someone. However, right after a body has been found, a class trial is held. If the murderer is caught, he or she is executed (in a special way; i.e a chef would be cooked alive, a tiger tamer would be attacked by mock tigers, etc.). If the murderer is not caught, everyone is executed but them, and the murderer is allowed to leave.

Will YOU survive?

Hope's Peak Tumblr_static_large

Rules are the same as site rules, although gore is accepted, as this is the nature of the game to be rather violent. If you do find something is exceptionally gorey or violent (such as an execution), feel free to place it under a Read More.

Monokuma will be controlled by me at first appearance, but will become an NPC after that.

If your character is killed, do not despair(HA)! You may bring in as many characters as you wish (even ones you don't regularly RP, if it does come to that point.).

Any further questions can be answered by your's truly~

Good luck and have fun(?)!
Back to top Go down
https://everythingroleplay.canadian-forum.com
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

Hope's Peak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope's Peak   Hope's Peak Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:59 am

Shadow Robotnik 
Hope's Peak Shadsg10
ϟϟ
Super High School Level Soldier
ϟϟ
It may have surprised some, being offered a chance to attend a school for the elite, but to Shadow it was an offer that he felt had finally recognized his skills. If the offer hadn't come along, he would have forgone a high-school education altogether. Hope's Peak only accepted the best of the best high-schoolers in just about any profession. He'd been selected for his exceptional military prowess. With GUN's approval, he now stands before Hope's Peak as their chosen soldier.
Why a school would choose to accept a military profession is strange. His specific area of expertise is not the kind of thing you can learn in a school environment. He's not the one who sits at the computers and does calculations for those on the field. He is the one on the field. And although strange, Hope's Peak had wanted him and he was going to prove they made the right choice.
The school's front doors are pushed open and he steps inside, not bothering to stop it from slamming shut behind him. No-one else is here in the immediate area, though a door nearby is open and a classroom can be seen inside. It makes sense that the new students would wait in a classroom. Shadow enters the conjoined room only to find it empty as well. A glance at the nearest clock is spared. Am I early? There hadn't been a set time to arrive today. As long as everyone shows up before day's end their late-start school term can begin. Evidently however, everyone has chosen to arrive later in the day.
He takes a seat at one of the desks to wait for the other students to arrive. Part of him wants to scout out the rest of the school, get a feel for the area and make a mental map, but another part of him reminds him that this is a school and he'll only be getting in the way of students that aren't new. In addition to that he'll be given a chance to roam once the group introductions are finished. That's how it always works.
Until then he remains in the wooden chair, glancing at the doorway every so often.

»»»»»» Out of Chaos ««««««
This is going to be very fun :)
Also I'm sorry my post is a bit short.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

Hope's Peak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope's Peak   Hope's Peak Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:14 pm

∞ Yosuke Hanamura ∞

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕

Hope's Peak Yosuke10

Super High School Level Salesperson

Never in any of his wildest dreams could Yosuke imagine attending the prestigious academy, Hope's Peak. And now, he was standing right in front of the gates, staring up at the tall building. His marks in school had always been atrocious, just barely skimming the bottom of passing. And yet he had been accepted to Hope's Peak.

Apparently, due to his remarkable selling ability, he had been deemed worthy of attending. There was one day where the teen had sold over hundred thousands of yen in products at his father's department store, Junes. He had won several 'best employee' awards for the entire commercial line of the store, but he had always insisted that being a manager's son was a factor. Still, there was no denying the fact that the boy had a way with words when he put his heart to it.

"Still, such a high end academy... don't they see my marks from my old school? Talent means nothing without the intelligence to go with it..." He said to himself as he opened the gate and stepped onto the property of the school.

He wasn't sure how, but he woke to find himself in an empty classroom. He had absolutely no memory of going inside, or walking into the classroom, or even falling asleep. He was probably just really tired, or something. Either way, there was a cold chill running down his spine; he felt as if there was something terribly, terribly wrong with the school. He could sense it.

Getting up from his seat, he left the empty classroom and went into the hallway, and made his way through the academy. He walked until he found another classroom, and peeked inside. There seemed to be someone inside. Yosuke stepped into the room, and approached the other person, curious.

"So, kinda an odd school, eh? There's no teacher or other students... or, at least, from what I can tell. Do y'think they're skipping or forgot to come?" I hope I'm not the only one creeped out by this all...

Hope's Peak Banner10
♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪
╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
Did Yoosk just become extremely forgetful, or is there something with this school...?

Ehhh I just wanted to add that part to it ovo we're not doing the same plot, but let's just make Yoosk paranoid from the beginning  OH WELL all the more fun riiiiight?

Last edited by Prince Of Junes on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

Hope's Peak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope's Peak   Hope's Peak Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Shadow Robotnik 
Hope's Peak Shadsg10
ϟϟ
Super High School Level Soldier
ϟϟ
Hm? At the sound of the door opening Shadow looks back at it to find another student has entered the room. Finally. Why are all they all late? Scratch that. Not all. No-one is behind the other newcomer. It's just them. Frustrating. He elects to silently wait a bit longer, though the entire time wondering why the rest are taking so long. The other's theory rings true. "I wouldn't put either past them. At least we had the sense to arrive at a reasonable time."
As for the lack of other teachers and students, he'd previously assumed he hadn't seen any due to classes in session. Though... This entire time no footsteps had been heard aside from the brunette's as he'd entered. Something isn't right. He straightens in his chair and once more his focus lies on the open classroom door. The hall beyond is eerily empty and silent for the middle of a school day. 
Something is definitely not right. Gloved hands push their owner up from his chosen desk and a brisk pace leads him to the door. He carefully leans out and checks both directions. Still nothing. "A school should have people. We're only part of one class; we should not be the only ones here."
With a few steps back inside he gives himself a moment to actually look over the other student. Unlike his own outfit, of which the jacket logo proclaims his alliance and therefor profession, this student's outfit does not make it immediately obvious what profession they were chosen for. "What's your qualification?" Under other circumstances he would not have bothered asking. It wouldn't be important to him. The only reason it matters now is because understanding the roles potential allies play is crucial to working with them. In a school environment this mentality is useless, but here something is going on. Keeping the military frame of mind will be necessary.

»»»»»» Out of Chaos ««««««
Aaalll the fun! Yoosk is the best nickname I've heard for him XD
Back to top Go down
AzurePetals
Promise of Reunion
AzurePetals

Hope's Peak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope's Peak   Hope's Peak Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Garry Guertena
Hope's Peak Forget11
✿ [ ]  [ ]  [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] 
Super High School Level Painter
 [ ]  [ ]  [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] ✿ [ ] 
Empty halls are the lowest on his metaphorical list of necessary things. He doesn't know why they are empty. Most classroom doors are shut. He hasn't opened any for fear of disturbing the classes, which is his assumption behind said empty halls. Even so, ever since that place a long empty, silent corridor does the opposite of calming his nerves.
Although it is a school, and during class times evidently, and he knows this won't turn out the same, he can't shake the feeling that something is off. He'd come here out of a desire for some normalcy, and maybe even the off chance of some recognition. Not fame, although he would take it if forced, but rather others enjoyment of his work. Recognition in the sense that something of his will be out in the world and liked by someone else. 
Hope's Peak had chosen him for his art talent. His paintings, not his great-grandfathers, of which he'd had quite enough. It was a nice feeling, to have someone understand that although renowned, Weiss wasn't the only artist in his family. What is a strange feeling is searching a seemingly empty school for his new classmates. There hadn't been a designated meetup area and he has been here for, he checks his wristwatch, an hour now with still no sight of them.
After walking a bit further and seeing an open classroom door, his spirits rise and he rushes inside. Two other students. I suppose I must have simply been early. Early and perhaps a bit lost. The layout here is very unusual. The other students are both young men like him, and dressed very differently from both him and each other. They seem concerned as well. He greets them with a smile in an attempt to calm everyone's nerves, including his own. "I'm glad I finally found this room. Shall I take a guess and say we're going to be classmates?"

✿ Out of Petals 

Hopefully my posts will get longer as the plot thickens. I'm sorry I can't manage a long post right now to save my life.  OH WELL 
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

Hope's Peak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope's Peak   Hope's Peak Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:51 am

∞ Yosuke Hanamura ∞

Hope's Peak Yosuke10

Super High School Level Salesperson

"A reasonable... Time?" He bit back his tongue to keep from laughing; and here, he had thought he slept in by an hour or so! So he did make it on top. What a relief. Especially if students were going to be so formal looking as the in front of him.. The teen felt terribly underdressed, in his t-shirt, jacket and red jeans. The little bit that did relate to his talent was his sleeve, that had a badge sewn onto that read 'JUNES'. That, and his messenger bag as well as the Junes apron he had brought for no particular reason. Speaking of which, where was that bag? Had someone taken it in for him? Another question he'd have to ask. But not now. Not yet.

When the other pushed himself out of his seat and towards the door, Yosuke got a closer look at his attire; army style, with... Badges on it? This guy was for real?
Let's not get on the bad side of him, for sure. He bit his tongue again as he peeked over the other's shoulder; nope, no one it seemed. Had they just come early, or what? The sense of emptiness was really beginning to spook him... And he had his fair share of creepiness.

He turned around when the student asked about his 'qualification'.
So formal..! "I'm the Super High School Level Salesperson. But, uh, I wouldn't exactly call it my 'qualification'. More like the reason why I got into this school. I have other skills and talents that are better than just selling stuff... Like... Um.. I'm pretty nimble on my feet, and I can dual-wield weapons pretty well. And jump into televisions... But he figured it wouldn't be a normal thing to say.

Someone walked into the class room and he glanced up; this person had light purple hair with some sort of dark purple... Net on top? Yosuke frowned; though he had seen some strange hair before, this was certainly some of the weirder. Heck, he had seen robot girls with more normal hair. Just what was that thing on top? Keeping his thoughts to himself, he smiled at the newcomer.
"Yo, welcome to the school of No-One-Except-For-Us!"

Hope's Peak Banner10
╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
All my pics for the top of my layouts for Yoosk look so... Neutral. I felt the need to chaaaange it owo

And Yoosk is da name we all call Yosuke on tumblr :'D

...Garry, no matter the AU, Yosuke doesn't understand/like your hair... I apologise for his inexcusable behaviour. :'D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hope's Peak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope's Peak   Hope's Peak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope's Peak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universal Combination :: Roleplays :: Multi Universal Roleplays-
Jump to: