The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sixty-Third Rule

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter

The Sixty-Third Rule Empty
PostSubject: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 pm

The Sixty-Third Rule E42
Because I could not help myself when I saw this picture… >.>

The Sixty-Third Rule

Plot:
For one reason or another our characters spend the night at a hotel, the Gracefield Hotel (It's for the sake of interactions, please go with it). However, when they wake up the next morning somethings just not right. It's their bodies. It's all wrong.

They become the opposite sex.

The staff there however act as if nothing is wrong, and continue on as if our characters were that gender to begin with. Even any clothing and objects have been changed to fit the body of our characters (I.e. If a girl had her school uniform with her when it happened, it would suddenly be the boys' school uniform). Now the characters have to figure out what happened, and how to change themselves back.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Bubble
Berry

The Sixty-Third Rule Bubble_berry_falled_by_gaaradesertdreams-d4xdofi

"…and the very idea of such a thing just make you wanna
He he he ha ha ha
LAUGH!"
Pinkie Pie bounced around the ballroom on the ground floor of the Gracefield Hotel.  She zipped and zoomed around preparing the ballroom for a big fancy masquerade ball.  Pinkie hung up streamers and blew up many colorful balloons.  The young pony girl had started the decorations in the late morning.  She didn't care if she had someone to help her or not, because she loves planning and decorating parties.  When Pinkie finally stopped and took a step back to look at her hoofy handy work, it was 11:24 p.m.

"I guess I'll stop here for now.  I'll put on the finishing touches tomorrow,"  Pinkie's mouth stretched in a large yawn.  Pinkie liked how all her hard work payed off.  The young mare girl left the ballroom.  She took the elevator to the fifth floor.  With the last bit of energy Pinkie skipped down the the carpet hallway to room 521.  She unlocked the door.

Pinkie changed into her pink pajamas with smiling ponies on it.  She grabbed her green plushy alligator with purple eyes and snuggled under the covers.
 "Good night, Gummy."

The next morning Bubble Berry rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes.  Bubble smiled to himself.  "Get to finish the decorating today for the party!"

Bubble slipped out of bed.  He opened the closet to find something to wear.  He looked through all the clothing he brought with him, but couldn't find what he wanted to wear.  That's funny.  I can't find my skirt.  I know I brought it with me.

Bubble ran his hand through his pink fluffy hair with a puzzling look on his face.  "I guess I'll just wear this," he pulled out a pair of blue pants, and a pink long sleeved shirt with three balloons on it.

Bubble changed his clothes.  He walked pasted the bathroom on his way out of the room.  Bubble closed the door and he stopped for a moment.  He went back into the room.

Bubble Berry poked his head around the door frame to the bathroom.  He slowly approached the mirror over the sink.  Bubble sucked in a large breath in a loud gasp.  He darted out of the bathroom and under the bed.

Out of Character
I had to remember the Pinkie/Bubble is a human not a pony.  Hehe silly me.
Gummy! Look at Gummy! Look!!:
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:32 am

∞ Yoshiko Hanamura ∞

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

The Sixty-Third Rule 2v9xjme

"Clouds in my heart, rain in my eyes; your smile is like a sun to my storm."

Staying in the city even for a few days was always a nice refresher for the city boy. Though he had grown to love the country side, he found that his heart stayed with the urban life. For this visit, he had struck out by himself, and stayed at a place called Gracefield Hotel. He had heard decent reviews about it, and it was at an affordable price -he used money he had been saving up from his part time job-.

He checked into his room, 513, and unpacked his bag, putting his things in drawers before settling on the edge of his bed. Yosuke flipped through the channels to see if anything interesting was on, only to be met with dismay. The most interesting thing on at the time was some sort of documentary on an ancient civilisation he honestly couldn't care much for. He sighed and turned the TV off, deciding to spend the rest of the day in the hotel, exploring it's many floors and rooms. Perhaps he would even go swimming..

The teen left his room and took the elevator downstairs, where he stepped out into the lobby. Avoiding some of the busy bellhops, he made his way down a long corridor, passing by many meeting and event rooms. One in particular was in the progress of being decorated by a bubbly girl. Apparently some sort of masquerade, it appeared. He decided it would be best not to interrupt her...

A masquerade looked pretty intriguing for the youth. Perhaps he would go to it, just to see what it was about.

He passed by more of the event rooms, and by the time he got to the last one, he realised how late it had gotten, and quickly rushed back to the elevator to go to his room. He should really pay more attention to what time it was...

Back in his room, he had a quick dinner, consisting of some microwavable macaroni and cheese. As soon as he was finished, he got into his sleeping clothes -a loose, orange shirt and comfortable, plaid pants- and climbed into bed. He set his alarm for the morning, turned off his bedside lamp, and soon fell asleep.

~ ❁ ~

Yoshiko woke up, rubbing her tired eyes as she say up in bed. For some reason, something felt off to her... Her body, especially. She was fairly certain her arms didn't normally look so thin... She looked down at herself, and had to stop herself from gasping.

She sprinted to the bathroom, and forced down a scream. Somehow, she had become female during the night? But how...? She tried her best not to panic as she scrounged through her belongings to find something to change into. The girl only succeeded in finding a skirt, a shirt and a sweater. At least, that was the least strange of her wardrobe. The only pairs of pants she could find in her bag didn't match very well with her sweater.

She slowly slipped out of her room. Even if she got transformed, she could still try to enjoy the day, right? As she walked down the hallway, she heard a loud gasp from one of the rooms. Frowning, she approached the door and knocked on it.

"U-um, are you okay in there?"

The Sixty-Third Rule Banner10
♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪
╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
No, I never have enough Yosuke pics... This one's actually a crossdressing one, cause I didn't find any female Yosuke designs I actually liked... A lotta them kinda look like him crossdressing. Oh well, I searched for a really long time... What can one do?

And ellooo~
Back to top Go down
https://everythingroleplay.canadian-forum.com
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Bubble
Berry

The Sixty-Third Rule Bubble_berry_falled_by_gaaradesertdreams-d4xdofi

"…and the very idea of such a thing just make you wanna
He he he ha ha ha
LAUGH!"

Bubble Berry peeked out from under the bed.  He stared wide eyes at the door.  Someone had knocked on the door.  "U-um, are you okay in there?"  A female voice called through the door.

Bubble didn't know what to do.  He was freaking out.  Yesterday he was a she and now he was a he.  Should he answer the door or stay under the bed?  He still had to finish the decorations for the masquerade ball.

The poor pony boy didn't know what to do and was most likely going to stay under the bed.  Then something hit him.  If it was even possible, Bubble's eyes got even wider.  He sucked in another big loud gasp.
 "Twilight!"  Bubble leaped out from under the bed.  "Gummy, you're a genius!  Twilight will know what to do."  Bubble rushed to the door but stopped when got to it.  He ran back to the bed and grabbed his Gummy friend.

The two friends ran back to the door.  Bubble flung the door open and crashed right into the person who asked if he was okay.

Out of Character
Short but I think it will get things moving.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:12 am

∞ Yoshiko Hanamura ∞

As Yoshiko waited for the other to open up the door, she heard some strange comments as they talked to themselves. Twilight? Who's Twilight? Does he mean the book or somethin'? No one could possibly be named that, right? She frowned, about to knock again when the door was thrown open, and something bright pink ran into her.

SMACK!

At the speed the 'thing' was going at, Yoshiko found herself almost launched across the hallway and into the wall. It didn't help that she was also extremely light. Dazed, it took her a moment to acknowledge who or what was standing in front of her.

It was a young man with neon pink, poofy hair and excited blue eyes. He wore a shirt with balloons, and was holding onto... A green alligator plushie? The girl frowned a little; surely he was too young to be carrying stuffed animals around, right?
Then again... There are some strange people out there... Nonetheless, she got to her feet to greet him.

"Hello, I'm Yosuke Hanamura. I heard you as I walked by your room, so I assumed somethin' was wrong. Are you okay now?"

╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
A bit shortish, but a lotta my posts get short after the first one ~ ^^;
Back to top Go down
andslightlyblue

andslightlyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:54 pm

۝ Whitney ۝
The Sixty-Third Rule Whitne12
Θ--------------------------------------------------------------------------Θ
Blue is a break in the monotony of Aperture's black and grey
It's a rather nice hotel, actually. Wasn't the first place he'd choose to stay, but certainly not the last on his list either. If he had a list. Metaphorical list then. And on that list anything is better than Aperture, which occupies the lowest possible spot on said list. But yes, the hotel is quite nice. Lovely place to stay for a while. Can think over what to do while he's here. No-one he knows to bother him. Good way to understand more of human culture too. Just watch 'em for a bit. Lots of good info to be had there.
And... right, which room is he staying in again? Wandering this hallway isn't doing him any good. Sure, it's gotten him visual access to loads of things in the event rooms, most notable being a girl decorating one -interesting decor choice she had- but honestly there just isn't much else to do without leaving the hotel and he's not quite ready for that yet.
Ah! Room 316! Bit of searching the memory files and he's got it. That's his room. Well, room number. A number can't actually be a room and- oh doesn't matter. He's off to find it. It does take him a bit though, longer than he'd expected. Mainly the issue was realizing how the hotel orders the rooms. Floor numbers are the first part of the room number. When he does finally make it to his room, which having explored thoroughly on his previous venture there, the first idea he has is sleep mode. More people will be active in the morning. Might give him something to do then. Till then it'll just be boring old waiting, so sleep mode is better. 
Internal Clock Time: Evening
Sleep Mode: Active
----------
Internal Clock Time: Morning
Sleep Mode: Inert
The gynoid's reaction to sleep mode shutting itself off is to sit up too quickly and fall off the bed face first. This results in a short scream, which is much higher-pitched than she remembers. Well, her voice wasn't very deep to begin with, but her previous screams back in the facility were definitely not that high. Had she damaged her vocal processor somehow?
She stands up, straightens her tie, and realizes she's not wearing one. Where did it go? She'd had one on earlier. Light blue like her eyes. Several minutes are spent in a mad dash around the room looking for it, only to find, well only to not find it. The search also leads her to the bathroom of her room, in which is a mirror, and another high-pitched scream can be heard coming from room 316.
She's a girl?! No, no, no this can't be right. Her model is an android. Male. Designed to look like a human male. She was programmed male. Even had the voice to match. The voice... "E-Ello? Oh god this is bad. Like, really bad. I don't even sound like me! Well, no I can hear the accent. But it's all high! It's like the lady scientists! I even look like one! Oh god..."
The reflection in the mirror certainly does look like a female Aperture scientist. Then again her previous android model was meant to look like a male scientist. It made sense really. In a weird, twisted sort of way. How had this happened?! Had she been transferred to this body while in sleep mode? And they'd hid her male body? She'd liked that one better. Who had done the transfer?
Oh once I find them they are putting me back in my correct body or else I'll... I'll... I dunno but they will regret whatever it is I come up with!
The now pissed off gynoid leaves her room altogether, but not before putting on the lab coat hung at the foot of the bed. She doesn't often wear it, but it doesn't seem to have changed, so it's a bit of comfort for now. Maybe she'll hang out in the lobby. First floor. Bound to see lots of people there. One of them might be the one who did this.
The lift doesn't seem to like her, as it stops a few floors up instead of down. Frustrating. Does kind of work in her favor though. There's people to talk to here in this hall. A girl she doesn't recognize, and a boy who is probably the brother of the girl who was decorating yesterday. Has to be her brother. They look so much alike.
Even if today has been anything but pleasant so far, Whitney can't manage to keep her mouth shut for long. "Ello! Uh, what, if I may ask, are you two doin'? Don't-don't figure a hall is the best place to hang out. Might get crowded if more people show up. Don't really think any will, mostly hang in the lobby, but you never know. Oh! Also, heard a loud thump few seconds ago when the lift stopped. Prolly the lift just hatin' me, stopped on the wrong floor and everythin', but, you know, better to ask an' all that. You didn't injure yourself did you? Either of you?"

Out of Portals
Wow I wrote more than I thought...
Yosuke actually looks adorable in that outfit. And I want Bubble's shirt.
I apologize in advance for the rambling that will happen. No matter the form Wheatley is bad at shutting up :'D
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:42 pm

¿ Kino Makoto ?
The Sixty-Third Rule Tumblr10
☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁ϟ☁
ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ
She was a man

Makoto was tired and ready to go to bed when she first arrived to the hotel. She didn't bother checking into the place when she first got to the city, no, she was a bit too busy for that. She was there to go kick some bad guy butt. The rest of the team each had places to go of their own, however, they were all going to meet up again in a few days.

The day quickly became busy when Makoto became quickly engrossed with a cute boy she saw. Just a grade older, and turned out to be a good cook. She tried to juggle her time between him and keeping minions from being a nuisance. So, by the end of the day she was dead beat tired, and fell asleep right as she got to her room. She didn't even bother to change into some sleepwear. She was deep asleep only moments after arriving.

The next morning Makoto was still sleeping soundly. At least until he rolled off of the bed, and woke up with a thump.
"Owwww-" He stopped in mid-groan. His voice was off. It was deeper, and cracked when he moaned. Makoto looked down to his own body. His chest was flat, and he was wearing a pair of slacks instead of a skirt. Stumbling to stand up, Makoto ran to the bathroom. His eyes went wide. It was a young man looking back at him in the mirror with the same expression of horror. He tried to scream out, but there was a knot in his throat preventing it. The scared expression quickly changed to an angry one. He couldn't believe this! He was a GUY! What dumb alien would do that anyway?! Worse yet, he had to at least contact the rest of the team today. They wouldn't let him hear the end of it!

Before thinking anything through, Makoto ran out of his room and into the hall. He had to find whoever did this, and make them fix it. One way or another. Turning a corner, he stopped before slamming into three other people. He couldn't place them, but they seemed slightly familiar. Maybe he'd seen them the day before?
"What's with the crowd in the hall? Did something happen in one of the rooms around here?" Makoto's tone was a little rude, but he was pissed off about the fact that he was a he currently. The day wasn't going well at all for Makoto

ut f ightning
Sorry for the uber late reply. Busy time for me.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:59 am

∞ Yoshiko Hanamura ∞

Yoshiko glanced over to notice the two newcomers. Well, this was certainly a surprise - normally, people weren't so amicable around strangers, and mainly went along with their own business. I hope they don't notice anything weird with me... Wait, should I act like a girl too? How does a girl even act? Despite her apparent 'fascination' with them, she didn't know very much about them... Perhaps she should stand in a more feminine way? Play with her hair? Giggle? Fidget with her skirt? No, if her movements were forced, it'd be obvious. Maybe she could get away with acting normal... As in, her regular self. When she wasn't female.

"Nothing happened here... At least, I'm not injured." She smiled apologetically towards the others. "I just heard an odd noise when I was walking along here... That's all." The brunette glanced around the other three briefly, a small frown appearing on her face. She could've sworn they looked familiar... Didn't that guy in pink look a lot like the girl decorating yesterday? Did he have a twin sister? "Good day, then.."

Yoshiko awkwardly shuffled by the others down the hallway. As she went, she felt something slip out of her pocket - her ID card. But for some peculiar reason, it was her regular one - she was male on it. She awkwardly scooped it up quickly, hoping no one would notice... It was fine until a knife fell out of her other pocket. Great. She picked it up as well, hoping that no one had seen it. Weapons were not allowed in hotels, after all. "Ahahahaha... I really have to go... Later!"

She sped up her pace, wishing to get off the floor before the others called her out. Might've worked, had she normally worn shoes with slightly elevated heels on a daily basis. With the faster pace, she soon fell halfway to the elevator. Good job, Yosuke.

╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
Oh Yoosk.
Back to top Go down
andslightlyblue

andslightlyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:43 pm

۝ Whitney ۝
She gives a shrug at the male brunette's question, and can't help but be curious when the female brunette gives her explanation. So even the human girl doesn't know what the sound is, she just came to investigate. Figures. Humans aren't always reliable. Even the Lady back at the facility had her moments of complete uselessness. Ah well. She doesn't care too much about the noise anyhow. Was just a conversation starter.
Whitney waves at the girl ducking out of the conversation and heading down the hall. Only the knife is seen, but it doesn't even register in her mind. She's never seen one before and automatically assumes it to be a human object she's unfamiliar with. For all she knows lots of humans might carry them. And of that's the case then commenting on it might be considered rude. No, she's not going to take her chances with that.
Now then! Where was she going originally? Right, the lobby. That was when the lift had decided to throw her out on the wrong floor. Broken piece of machinery it is. Really should get it looked at. Bloody pointless if it won't take you to the right spot! That's what a lift is supposed to do! Try it again or use the stairs?
Stairs would be better at this point. She's too frustrated with the lift to give it a second chance. Turning around to walk backwards for a moment, she gives the boys in the impromptu hall group a wave. "I'd best be off too. Got important things to do today. Well, maybe not important in the grand scheme of things, but important to me. So, yeah. Gonna be going. See you 'round maybe." That said, she turns back around and picks up her pace toward the stairs, in the same direction as the lift, which is the same direction that the girl had been going. Had, not is, because she's currently on the floor. Probably fell when Whitney wasn't looking.
"Well, might be injured now. Come on, up you go." The way she handles helping the girl up isn't the best. Most step around to face them, then take an arm or both and pull when the other is ready. Whitney just stays beside her and pulls from the torso by wrapping her arms around it. It almost looks like the Heimlich Maneuver done at an awkward angle.
"Would really recommend bein' more careful. Don't-don't want to end up on the floor again do we? Not the best place to be, specially in an area where people walk. Might get stepped on. Was it the shoes? Seen a lot o' girls with tall heels on. Actually know one with heeled boots of all things, but least she knew how to walk in 'em. Oh! Not insultin' your walking capabilities or anythin'. Just, I get that it's hard sometimes. Don't know how most ladies manage it."

Out of Portals
Yoosk need not worry. Ignorant Wheatley is ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:46 pm

¿ Kino Makoto ?
The Sixty-Third Rule Tumblr10
She was a man

Makoto blinked at the girl who started to explain why she was there. She was a bit odd, and not the most feminine. Well, neither was Makoto, so he shrugged it off quickly. Odd noise? I didn't hear anything... He wondered what noise that could've been. Hotels generally weren't noisy, right?

The young boy noticed that the girl dropped something, but it was scooped up too soon to know what it was. He assumed it was a wallet or something like that. It was the falling knife that caught Makoto's suspicions. Of course, after that, the girl ran off. What she was doing with a knife her pocket, Makoto had no idea, but he wanted to find out. He could hear that the other woman was saying she was leaving too, but Makoto wasn't interested in her or the other boy in the hall anymore. She was more curious about the knife wielding upperclassman.

Ignoring the other two, he ran to the girl. He watched as the woman helped up the girl awkwardly, trying to hold back a giggle.
"Hold on. You shouldn't be running with a knife in your pocket. But then again, why is there a knife with you?" He blinked at her curiously.

ut f ightning
Stupidly short post is short...
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:09 am

∞ Yoshiko Hanamura ∞

Yoshiko was about to get up and reply to the strange lady when she was suddenly grabbed from behind and hoisted upwards. She let out a short cry, startled and a bit hurt from the rather peculiar way of being helped up. Well, if I'm ever choking, I know someone who can help me out... That's always a relief. She thought as she gingerly rubbed her sore chest. Hopefully there wouldn't be any bruises - the stranger's grasp had been pretty tight. "Maybe just a hand up would be fine next time..."

The teen glance down at her footwear when it was mentioned. They were certainly not the sneakers or boots she usually wore... It would certainly be best to change them as soon as she could to avoid falling repeatedly. "I'm not used to this whole girl - ah, I mean, heel thing. It's a bit tricky for me still." She blushed ever so slightly at her slip up, wondering if telling the truth would be a good idea or not. On one hand, if it happened to them as well, it'd be great to figure it out together... But on the other, it would be really awkward if they didn't have a clue about it.

Before she could mention it, one of the other strangers spoke up... So someone had seen her knife. That was certainly not a good start.
"M-must've forgotten 'bout it... Haha... I-I'm pretty absentminded, and I-I should be more careful 'bout running with sharp objects..." If I play dumb about it... Perhaps they'll just brush it off. If they don't... I could get into some serious trouble for this.

╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
-joins the short club and creates a delayed club- YO
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:44 pm

╰☆╮Kon-Elle╰☆╮
The Sixty-Third Rule N_i_n_10
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☄
What can I say? I love a girl in a uniform!
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☄

It was late at night and Kon-El was tired. Crime fighting was fun and all, but it was draining for a teenage solar panel. Especially after the sun went down. He was ready to fall asleep the second he'd land. But Smallville was an awful ways away, and Hawaii was even farther. So, it was an obvious decision for Kon to just spend the night in the city he was flying over at the moment.

It wasn't difficult for Kon to spot a hotel. The one he decided to check into had a rather fancy look to it, so there was no way it could be mistaken for an apartment or office building. He got some odd looks from the employees as he was fully decked out in his costume, and he was checking in with a credit card he borrowed /without permission/ from Tana Moon when he was rudely flirting with her. All the same they gave him the key to his room, 418, and up he went. Soon after, he went to bed.

When she woke up, it didn't occur to her something was wrong with herself. Thumping from the floor above had a tendency to be much louder when the person listening had super hearing. It gave her a start and she flung up from bed. Kon-Elle's first thought was that a fight of some sort was going on above, and didn't even take the time to notice her current body. She was tempted to burst through the ceiling, but that would be highly unappreciated by the hotel, and would probably put the damage of Tana's credit card or something. In other words, not only would the hotel kill her, but so would Tana.

Kon-Elle started on her way out, but stopped before she passed the mirror. She turned and looked wide-eyed at her reflexion. "Holy crap on a cracker! I'm a chick!" She turned around, keeping her eyes on the figure in the mirror. Her mouth drooping open in shock began to curve into a grin. "At least, I'm not an ugly chick." Kon-Elle chuckled quietly.

Another thump from above made her smile disappear, and she went back to running to the rescue. Out the door, and to the stair well, Kon skipped the steps, and just zoomed up to the next floor. Stepping out of the stairwell, Kon stopped. Four people, two girls and two boys, were in the hall standing there. She had no idea what was going on but the sounds of thumps came from around here. "So I wake up suddenly as a hot babe, and there's a crap ton of loud noises in the hotel. What is going on hear, and please tell me magic isn't involved!"

☄ ◤▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔◥ ☼
☼│‗Out Of Kryptonite‗│ ☄

YOOSK YOU FALL TOO NOISILY!

And I'm adding Kon cause I think it might get the ball rolling a little faster... Makoto will probably end up as the loner middle school student of the group. She does beat people up after all.
Back to top Go down
andslightlyblue

andslightlyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:30 am

۝ Whitney ۝
The young lady's comments both confuse her and go right over her head. A hand up? Gave her a hand up! Two of 'em in fact! Don't get what she's complainin' 'bout. And of course the 'I'm not used to this whole girl thing' comment. Whitney takes it as if the young lady meant she wasn't used to dressing girly. After all, it's the only way the sentence makes any modicum of sense. Well, it would make sense for Whitney's situation, but that can't happen to humans.
"Eh, happens to everyone once in a while. Not a big deal. Just a bit o' practice and you'll get the hang of it! Granted, I am-well I'm not the best example as my shoes are flat on the bottom and I've never used heels before, but I'm sure you get the picture. Practice makes perfect! In most cases anyway. There are the few where, actually I'm gonna shut up before I end up doin' the opposite of motivating."
Oh, the dark-clothed guy has something to say? Oh you really should be more careful of how you act around others. You never know how impressionable someone is. The short-lived conversation between brunettes leaves Whitney with the idea that the object, now known as a knife, is a normal thing for humans to have, although maybe not on their person at all times. Obviously the bloke was just concerned for her safety because she had decided to carry it around. 
Logic: 0
Wheatley: 1
"Really should, luv. Could end up stabbin' yourself without meanin' too. Definitely put a damper on your day, that might. Still, you're fine, so don't see anythin' wrong with it. Sides, there isn't-"
Her rambling is interrupted by another girl rushing into the hall. Seriously, what is with everyone gathering here? A hall is not a good place for social meetups! Sheesh, she'd said as much earlier. Why does no-one ever listen to her?!
Oh...?
"You too?!" 

Out of Portals
Procrastination clubs go!
Makoto? Loner? No no, Wheatley will attempt to make friends with anyone. No guarantees he won't be annoying though xD
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:09 am

∞ Yoshiko Hanamura ∞

Yoshiko let out a nearly inaudible sigh; so the other lady wasn't going to question why she had such a sharp knife on her. "Must've forgotten it in my pocket when I was cutting up my dinner last night, heehee!" Playing as an airhead could prove advantageous - if he slipped up on something, he could just act as if he had accidentally spoke it aloud. No one would know, and it would only be until he figured out what was going on. Yeah, that sounded like a good plan -

Then another girl arrived and... Did she say she got changed or something?! The teen stifled a loud gasp as she turned to face the newcomer, nearly falling again in the process.

"S-so it's not just me having some weird dream?" Yoshiko questioned. "We really did change genders or somethin' over night? What's up with that? Was it the food we ate, or some sorta spell...?" She was certainly not familiar with magic, but knowing how it worked in the TV World, it wasn't entirely impossible, right? Could the TV World be related to this hotel, and would that mean the Shadows were trying to take over again? She unconsciously gripped the knife in her pocket.

╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
Another Short Post: novel by me

Wonder if I should add Naegi in...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixty-Third Rule   The Sixty-Third Rule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down