The Universal Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Combination

Ever wanted to roleplay any character you wanted in a giant roleplay with a bunch of others? This is basically it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakkou: Detention

Go down 
+2
Prince Of Junes
Chip Thorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip Thorn

Chip Thorn

Gakkou: Detention Empty
PostSubject: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Gakkou: Detention Sign-01

What would a role playing site be without a がっこう (gakkou) thread? So here it is. In this thread your character will be in detention for one reason or another.

Depending on how many people join this thread there may be more than on detention room. Right now there is only one room.

Plot Line

Another dull day at school. The same routine day after day. The school day starts out like another day, but something happens. And now you are forced to sit in detention after school. Sitting in a room with faces you have seen in the hallways and a crazy principal who never shows himself, but knows everything that is going on is somewhere in the school.

Rules

When you arrived at the detention room, there is a note written in blue wipe off marker on the board. It reads:

Welcome to detention
-You all remain in your seat
-No talking, no cell phones
-You will do your homework
-If you finish your homework then you will stay seated until detention is over
-And don't think just because I'm not in the room with you doesn't mean I'm not watching. This is my school and I know everything.
-your Principal

Character Roles
★ Students in detention
Chip Thorn
Yosuke
Shadow
Superboy
Kino Makoto

★ Students with an after school club
Pinkie Pie

★ Staff of the school (ex- teacher, janitor, ect)

Side notes:
*The main reason why the principal isn't in the room is because I want it to be so that the charters can go run around through the school.

*The principal is never seen, like I said. The principal's voice will come over the intercom. He also leaves messages around the school. This way everyone has a little control over what the crazy principal does.

*If I made anything unclear then please ask. But I think you guys get the idea what this thread is about.

Last edited by Chip Thorn on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chip Thorn

Chip Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:19 pm

★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
Charlie "Chip" Thorn

Gakkou: Detention Tumblr_lc3mc8fcV01qa4i6p

★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★ ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★ ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★

Not knowing where we're going, not knowing when we're gonna get there
not even knowing
if we're ever going to get back!

★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★

Chip walked through the school with a pillowcase pinned to his back.  Chip wanted to start a new club.  He needed to find a teacher to be the supervisor, a room, and get fifty signatures.  He already knew what room the supernatural, magic club could use.  There was an empty room on Wednesdays after school.  Chip had thought about which teacher he would ask.

He entered the lunch room.  He knew that he could get people to sign.  He walked up to a table with three girls.
 "Hello.  I am starting a new club and I was wondering if you will sign.  The club will be about supernatural things.  Like werewolves and vampires.  It will also deal with magic.  So would you sign?"  Chip placed the paper on the table with a pen for the three girls to sign.

"Forget it, nerd."

"Get lost."  The three girls get up and leave the lunch room.

Chips sighed.  He picked up his paper and pen.  He went in search for someone to sign.  Table after table after table rejected him.

Then it happened all at once.  Someone tripped Chip.  Chip fell and knocked a tray out of someone's hands.  The tray went sailing through the air and landed on the floor with a loud crash.  The plastic tray broke into million of pieces and the food splattered everywhere.  To make matter worse, Chip landed on a girl who screamed.

"I'm so sorry."  Chip stood back up.  "I didn't mean to.  Here, let me help you up."  Chip offered his hand to the girl, but the girl didn't take it.

"What is going on here?"  A teacher asked.

"That guy did it."  A boy who tripped Chip pointed at Chip.  "I saw everything Mrs. Halibut.  Chip pushed her and threw the tray."

"Mr. Charlie Thorn, come with me."

"But-"

"No buts."

(Time Skip to the end of the day)

"I can't believe that I got detention.  I didn't do anything."  Chip walked down the hallway heading to the detention room with his pillowcase still pinned to his back.

Chip opened the door only to find a note on the board.  No one else was in the room.

Chip read the note.

Welcome to detention
-You all will remain in your seat
-No talking, no cell phones
-You will do your homework
-If you finish your homework then you will stay seated until detention is over
-And don't think just because I'm not in the room with you doesn't mean I'm not watching.  This is my school and I know everything

Chip takes a seat in the middle of the empty classroom.  The note doesn't say anything about no eating.  Chip opened his lunchbox.  He still had a slice of chicken, pepperoni, cheese, and chocolate marshmallows pizza left.  He happily ate his pizza.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
✵✵✵Out of character✵✵✵✵
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Yes he did eat that.  It was in
like the first episode of Mystic Force.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:55 am

∞ Yosuke Hanamura ∞

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Gakkou: Detention Yosuke001

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕

"City kid livin' to the beat of the country; the silence never bothered me, but always unnerved me."

Perhaps taking up ridiculous bets with ridiculous consequences wasn't such a bright idea. His friend had won it fair and square, by getting the top score in the entire grade. Yosuke hadn't believed it, and now he was merely following the rules - whoever lost the bet had to dress in whatever the winner picked out for a day. Should've expected him to pick the pageant clothes...

Throughout his classes it had been extremely and utterly awkward, being stared at by everyone. He vowed never to accept another bet unless he was certain about it.

At lunch time, he barely picked at the cafeteria food, and didn't even look up to see the scuffle that happened nearby. Something about someone pushing another over. The brunette was too occupied with his own thoughts to care much.

And then the next bell rang, and he gathered his things, heading to his next class. On his way, he passed a group of snickering kids, and a couple who flicked coins at him.

"Hey, do you always dress up like this, Flower?

"Ooh, sing me a song and do a little dance for me, sweetheart~"

Eventually, the pestering became too much, and he found himself turning around and scowling at them. "You wanna go?" He growled at them, raising his fists into the air. He wasn't good at hand to hand combat, but when it came to protecting his pride... He was pretty persistent, and soon him and another student were battling it out in the hallway, drawing a sizeable crowd.

"...boys.."

A disdainful voice made Yosuke glance up to see his English teacher glaring down at him, and he immediately pulled away, putting on an apologetic smile. Mr. Goldsberg had a temper, and everyone knew not to push him too far.

"I-I'm sorry, s-sir." The teen mumbled out, his voice sounding higher pitched than normal.

"Don't try to act cute, Hanamura. Detention after school for the two of you."

"But sir, he started it!" The kid he had tussled with whined loudly and pointed at him. The teacher raised an eyebrow at Yosuke, though before he could protest, his frown grew bigger.

"Detention after school for a week, starting today."

✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎

Yosuke walked into the detention room a few minutes later than he was supposed to. He had asked the teacher if he could at least go home and changed before he went, but no luck. He plopped down at one of the desks, laying his head and arms on top of it. The day was not going very well for him so far...

The smell of chocolate and marshmallows wafted over to him, and he looked up with a confused expression. A kid nearby was eating... A chocolate marshmallow pizza?
What kinda food is that? The mere idea of his turned his stomach, and he was thankful he hadn't eaten much at lunch.

Though briefly reading the rules when he first came in, he decided that it would do no harm to partake in some conversation. After all, who did their homework, anyway? He turned to the other kid, and opened his mouth, only to have an embarrassing squeak come out of it. He quickly closed it and hid his face in his arms, scratching the idea off the list of things to do in the room. His face now bright red, he didn't dare to raise it.

Gakkou: Detention Banner10
♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪
╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
And sooooo I be here!

Fun fact ~ Hanamura means "flower village" - why one of the kids call him Flower. Was gonna use "Hana-chan", but figured just to keep honorifics out for now.
Back to top Go down
https://everythingroleplay.canadian-forum.com
Chip Thorn

Chip Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:44 pm

★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
Charlie "Chip" Thorn

★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★

not even knowing

★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★

A few minutes later the door opened again.  A girl walked in.  She wore a beautiful, over-the-top, frilly dress.  She sat down at one of the desks and rested her head on top the desk.

Chip happily ate his pizza.  He was very glad that he brought home lunch with him today.  Chip noticed when the girl turned around to face Chip.
 Wait, that's not a girl.  That's a guy dressed up like a girl.

The guy opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but a squeak came out.  He turned away from Chip and rested his head on the desk again.

Chip knew the rules, but that didn't stop him.  Chip finished his pizza and wiped his hands on his jeans.  With the paper and a pen in hand, Chip walked up to the guy.

"Hi.  I'm Chip.  I am starting a new club, or at least I want to.  I was wondering if you will sign.  The club will be about supernatural things.  Like werewolves and vampires.  It will also deal with magic.  I need like fifty signatures.  So, would you sign?"  Chip held out the paper and pen towards the guy.  I hope this guy will sign.  I don't have any signatures.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
✵✵✵Out of character✵✵✵✵
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
1) Is this better
2) than this?

Please let me know.

Also can you guys see the picture at the top or am I just crazy?
Back to top Go down
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 pm

ϟ Shadow ϟ
Gakkou: Detention In_the_wake_by_idreamofblueskies-d332jcn

What will I become if I don't look back?
Give myself a reason for this and that
I can learn
No U-turn
From this moment on
I am moving on
And I'll never turn back
The lockers of high-school boys are usually quite messy, but just throwing things in makes it hard to find them later, so Shadow has a system. As he places the last of his textbooks on the left a tap on his shoulder makes him turn around. Oh. It's the annoying kid from the track team. This is, what, the fifth time this week? Something like that. Ever since their first encounter the underclass-man has been fascinated by the one thing they have in common.
"Was hopin' you're free after class today?"
"I don't want to race you."
"Oh come on! The team's got a match in three days and I ain't got a good practice partner without ya."
"Perhaps tomorrow. I'm busy this evening."
"Really? I think you're just scared I'll beat ya."
"Doubtful."
"~Shads is a scaredy cat!~" Not the mocking tone again...
"Don't test me." By instinct his hand has grabbed the kid's collar and has pushed him against the lockers. They're both used to the verbal and occasionally physical abuse. Call it a friendly rivalry of sorts. But sometimes other students don't realize this. 
"Miss Fletcher! Shadow's attacking a student!"
Like that person. He lets go of the track member but the teacher is already upon them.
"What have I told you two about fighting? This is your third offense this week. Detention for both of you." 
"But we weren't fighting."
"I'm aware one of you is on a sports team. Your detention starts after this week's match." 
She's not even listening. Great, just great. Even worse, the kid's getting off easy.
"You on the other hand," She stares angrily at Shadow. "detention starts today."
Ten minutes after the last bell rings is when he finally enters the detention room. Cause of lateness? Being pissed off and debating skipping. He had plans for tonight. Plans that did not involve spending the evening in a classroom with troublemakers. Taking a seat at a desk in the back, he doesn't even bother paying attention to who else is in the classroom. Instead he goes over the rules on the board. Homework it is then.
The notebook he'd brought with him gets opened and he starts working. After the first page he spares a moment to look at the others here. A boy and a girl. He's taking this better than she is. Another glance at the whiteboard rules. No talking seems like a stupid one. Detention isn't meant to be fun, but even the principal should know that's the one rule that will always be broken.
Though his mind is on his homework assignment it's impossible to not overhear the one-sided conversation between the other two students. What kind of club is he trying to make? What would you do in it? Sit around and talk about made-up creatures and forces? Shadow keeps his snide remarks to himself. It wouldn't be wise to annoy anyone in here, lest he get reported and his detention stay lengthened.

He does make a comment though. A different one. "Does signing mean we have to join?" It isn't that the club interests him, although he could easily show the kid a thing or two about 'magic'. It's mainly curiosity at this point.

»»»»»» Out of Chaos ««««««
I can see the picture. Computer issues on your end maybe? Also, I find bolding the speech makes it easier to see, especially since yours is in yellow.
Back to top Go down
Chip Thorn

Chip Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:35 pm

★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
Charlie "Chip" Thorn

★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★

not even knowing

★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★

Chip did a half jump turn to face the person who asked the question.  Chip stood with his hands in fist on his hips.  He puffed out his chest like he's a superhero who just saved the day.  "I'm glad you asked citizen.  One of the requirements for starting a new club is to have at least fifty signatures for the students.  Signing the paper doesn't mean you have to join, but it would be great if you did."

Chip walked over to where the black haired student was sitting.  Chip pulled up a chair and sat down next to his "new" friend.  "So your interested in joining the club?  That's great.  Let me tell you all about it.

"The club will meet on Wednesdays after school.  Which is a good thing because I have chess club.  Although chess club meets in the mornings.

"Anyway, the club is mostly about the supernaturals, magical creatures, and other stuff that falls along those lines.  We'll take about what defines the creatures, how to kill them, how does one get turned into a creature.  Oh!"
 Chip got up and rushed to his backpack.  He searched through his backpack until his found what he was looking for.  Chip returned to his "new" friend and showed him a card.

"Cool, uh?"  A big goofy grin formed a cross Chip's face.  "I am part of the Containment Of Underworld Nocturnal Transylvanian Vampires.  COUNTV for short.  So what do you guys think?  Going to sign?"  Chip looked back and forth at the two peoples in the room.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
✵✵✵Out of character✵✵✵✵
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Okay I think it is a computer thing.
Sometimes I can see the picture and other times I can't.

Wow Chip did a lot of talking in this.

Last edited by Chip Thorn on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:59 pm

∞ Yosuke Hanamura ∞

"City kid livin' to the beat of the country; the silence never bothered me, but always unnerved me."

Another kid came into the room and started working on his homework, but the brunette barely paid him any attention, instead moping away in his gloomy thoughts.

Hearing a voice, Yosuke glanced up to see the first boy speaking to him. Supernatural Club..? He wasn't very interested in it. And after the explanation, it didn't seem to make any more sense. Just silly fictional stuff, the kind for 'geeks'.

But feeling a bit bad for the kid, he took out his own pen and walked over to the other two. He glanced back at the kid, briefly taking a moment to yank the strawberry hair tie out of his hair.
"I'll sign it." The teen spoke, his words coming out rougher than he intended. He said I don't have to join if I sign it... He thought, though a wave of guilt washed through him, imagining the kid sitting in a room by himself every Wednesday, hoping someone would come in and chat. Yosuke, what on earth are you getting yourself into...?

"I-I'll join as well." He added quickly, in the most masculine tone he could manage. He wasn't into science fiction, but he had his fair share of supernatural things. If the TV World could count as that. "By the way, I'm Yosuke Hanamura. Used to be on the track team until I got too busy with working at my dad's store." He introduced himself.

╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
I can also see the pictures, so it could be your computer... As for the text, the bolded is easier for me to read c:

Shortish post is short here~
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Conner Kent
Gakkou: Detention Smallv10
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☄
I'm more than a bird,
I'm more than a plane
I'm
Superboy

Conner didn't care about detention. It was pointless, and he was tempted to skip it. Only, he got detention due to skipping. So someone was going to care. Specifically Ma, and of course Pa would be disappointed in him for acting like so. Not to mention the inevitable lecture from Superman he was going to get already. He didn't need the lecture to be any longer than it was going to be. Thus, he showed up to detention. Granted, he was late, but there nonetheless.

The room already had three other kids. Two boys and a girl that wasn't much to look at. He didn't bother greeting them or anything, Conner just plopped down at a desk in the back corner. Dealing with high school was pointless enough, he didn't want to interact with anyone dumb enough to land a spot in detention with him. He let his chin rest on his hand as he read the board. No talking or phones? I could live without communicating with these people. "You will do your homework"? Yeah, right. Who's grand idea was it to punish "bad" kids with detention anyways? "Hey, lets gather all the bad kids and make them sit in a room together for a long time with nothing to do!" Real genius there.

He shook his head and just kept staring at the board. Conner was hoping maybe he could blast it with his heat vision. He didn't quite have it under control yet, so that was a real possibility. Granted, it'd ruin the glasses he was wearing to "hide his identity" and show everyone in the room that he wasn't an average joe, but watching a white board melt under the heat almost seemed worth it. Almost. Blowing his cover wasn't that big a deal to Conner in the first place. He wasn't even Conner. He was Superboy. There was no way he wanted to stay stuck in a seat for six hours. He didn't like to keep his feet on the ground. He was super. He wanted to be out and about actually using his powers for good instead being average.

Still ignoring the other three, Conner groaned quietly before burying his head in his folded up arms on the desk.

☄ ◤▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔◥ ☼
☼│‗‗Out Of Kon-El‗‗‗│ ☄

Mwahaha! Jumped in and Conner already doesn't give a crap!
Back to top Go down
KeepingMyPromise
Ultimate Lifeform
KeepingMyPromise

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:45 pm

ϟ Shadow ϟ
Gakkou: Detention In_the_wake_by_idreamofblueskies-d332jcn

What will I become if I don't look back?
Give myself a reason for this and that
I can learn
No U-turn
From this moment on
I am moving on
And I'll never turn back
The kid's description of the club doesn't interest him in the slightest. He's seen some things that don't fall under the category of normal, but aliens and a time-eating monster don't qualify as 'supernatural' creatures. Besides, he's not the type to willingly sit in a room and talk about fantasy. Maybe once upon a time when she was still around, but not anymore.
Still, he's not the cold-hearted jerk everyone takes him as. He'll help out and sign. Doesn't mean he has to join. He's thinking of how to say that politely when the girl takes up the offer. Doesn't strike him as the type to be interested, but the way she talks and holds herself says 'tomboy'. Still wearing a skirt and a bow though. Apparently Amy's not alone in the 'don't think I'm fragile because I wear dresses' department.
She introduces herself after signing and he takes the name to memory in case they need speak in the future. Former track member? For a few seconds he wonders if she was on the same team as the faker intent on practicing with him, but quickly realizes it doesn't matter. She'd said former.
Another moment of deliberation over the paper. "I'll sign too." Not a completely uninterested tone, but also far from eager. Whether he will actually join goes unsaid. He uses the pen from his homework to add a very clear signature to the sheet. "And yes that is my real name before you go asking." The signature reads Shadow Robotnik in almost perfect cursive. Technically he doesn't have a last name, but his records needed one and so he'd gone with the most appropriate. The pen is returned to his notebook, which he closes and puts on his desk. Homework isn't going to get done in this kind of atmosphere. He'll have to wait until he finally gets home to finish it.
Another person entering the classroom isn't a surprise, and Shadow only spares him a passing glance. Enough to look over the new addition to the detention crew, but nothing more. Although, if he won't be able to concentrate on his homework, there isn't anything else to do. Talking to the others is out of the question. Not because it's against the rules, but because he isn't fond of socializing. And he's been told he's bad at small talk anyway. Leaning back in his chair, he runs through a mental list of boredom cures to see what can be used in this situation. Most of the list is crossed off instantly, for either being unable to do it inside a classroom or requiring less distractions than there are here.
He resorts to leaning his head on his right hand, propped on his desk with his elbow, and twirling some tiny sparks of chaos energy idly around his left. Not the best cure for boredom by far, but it's something to do for the time being. That and listening to whatever conversations may arise among the others.

»»»»»» Out of Chaos ««««««

Watch as the loner characters fail at social interaction :D
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Conner Kent
I'm more than a bird,
I'm more than a plane
I'm
Superboy

Conner's head might've been tucked in his folded arms, but that didn't keep him from paying attention to his surroundings. He could still hear everything going on around him. Literally everything. He could even hear the heartbeats of the others. He tuned it out though, and paid more attention to their chattering. Something about signing a paper. What it was, Conner didn't know, but he was a little curious. However, he had no intention on signing as well, no matter much the redhead would ask. Unless, it was a petition against detention, then he'd put his name and initials all over that paper.

Though, none of them really said much since he walked in. The only way he knew of the paper was seeing it and hearing them from down the hall. He really couldn't help himself from eavesdropping. It was a skill that came easy for him. And he couldn't wait for his x-ray vision to develop too, he missed peeping with the x-ray visor.

The clone looked back up at the board. His eyes followed the words again. This time he liked it even less. Conner could feel his eyes grow hot. Well, look at that. Heat vision's turning itself on again. Immediately he stood up and turned away. No. No way I'm blasting something in front of these dorks.

As he turned away, Conner could feel his eyes cool again. He sighed with relief before making his away to the door. No way was he going to sit around in school a minute longer. It was Friday. He was supposed to be heading over to the Titan's tower by now. Cassie was going to flip at him for being late just for detention. Why be stuck in a boring old town anyways if he could be off with his friends that he didn't actually need to be "Conner Kent, Clark Kent's cousin" in front of? He could actually use his powers, and the girls there actually had good bodies to look at.

And with the thought of seeing Wonder Girl and Starfire's sweet bodies in ten minutes or so, Conner Kent exited the room, and started down the hallway.

☄ ◤▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔◥ ☼
☼│‗‗Out Of Kon-El‗‗‗│ ☄

Aaanndd Conner's done.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:22 pm

∞ Yosuke Hanamura ∞

After signing, Yosuke returned to his seat. Still in a bitter mood over the whole detention thing, he kicked up his Mary-Jane styled shoes onto the desk, and leaned backward. He took out a piece of gum from a pack in his pocket, and started chewing it. After all, chewing gum was one of the biggest pet peeves a teacher could have, wasn't it? If the principal didn't like it, he could come to the room and personally talk with him.

To add to his rebellious spurt, he took out his phone, maxed the volume, and started texting to all his friends and playing the loudest games he could. He also put his headphones on and blared out the loudest bass and guitar music he had on his mp3 player. He briefly began to wonder if anyone really was watching them in this room...

However, one could only take so many games of Flappybird before growing bored of it. Eventually, the teen put his things away and flopped out on the desk, groaning a bit. Surely there was something to do... Maybe homework?

No...

Yosuke took out his math homework and carefully folded the work sheets into paper airplanes and tossed it towards the front of the class, watching as each hit made the 'rules' more and more smeared, until it was difficult to read the words. When he got bored of that, he glanced around the room, playing a mental I Spy game with himself... And when he got bored of that, he stood up and walked out of the room.

Maybe, with enough luck, he could get to his locker and find his track or gym clothes to change into...

╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
Yosuke the rebeeeel
Back to top Go down
FloaromaLights

FloaromaLights

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:22 am

Kalip Gracidea
Gakkou: Detention Newkal10

"A flower replanted can still bloom
Prism Tower shines day and night
I hope to someday be like both
Adaptive, ever-learning, but never losing sight
of who you truly are"
✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
It's been an interesting experience so far, going to a school like this. Back home most of the subjects here are taught by specific people, and only if you're interested in it. Like asking a scientist to help you with advanced math. Basic schooling is taught by parents, and if you want to be a trainer or ranger there are actual schools for that. This is all new. It's like a trainer school, but instead of teaching about pokemon they teach all the stuff you'd have to find a person or tutor for.
So far it's been worth it, although because he enrolled late in the year, he hasn't had a chance to make many friends yet. And sometimes the subjects are really confusing. Like history. They aren't teaching the history of Sinnoh or Kalos, and they expect him to know some things about this region already?
Oh well. He can push those thoughts aside for now. He's got a club to start. He's already attending the art club as late-coming member, because there are many artistic uses he has found for flowers. They aren't meeting for another two days though. The club he plans to start? A pokemon club. A place in the school for people to get together and discuss favorite types, battle strategies, raising tips, all sorts of things. It's odd how I haven't seen a single pokemon since I came here. You'd think they'd at least be allowed out in the field or something. Well, maybe the staff just don't want them on school grounds...
The papers in his arms as he walks down the hall are a mishmash of homework, club signature papers, and lists of required class materials. They would go in his messenger bag but there isn't a pocket for them. Thankfully his locker is coming up. Okay, the papers go in the locker with the books. Then I have to get signatures by asking around... That's going to be harder than it sounds. It's the reason he's staying after hours even though the art club isn't meeting today. Asking other club members after they finish is the best way to go, but he's never been the most talkative person around strangers. Back home he knew everyone. Even in Lumiose he knew some people. Here, outside of art club everyone was new to him. Even most of his classmates.
Maybe inter-region traveling just isn't for him. Or at the very least, inter-region academics.
Bump. Swish.
Brushing against a passing student had sent some papers cascading to the floor, much like his scattered thoughts. He backs up and kneels down to collect them again, nearly hitting the same student when he stands up. "Oh, sorry!" Well, this could be a way to make friends. If you knew what else to say...

(-Θ-) (-Θ-) (-Θ-)
(Out of Pokeballs)
(-Θ-) (-Θ-) (-Θ-)
They have both run out of craps to give.
Meanwhile a confused pokemon trainer wanders the halls. Who is the mystery student he has run into? I leave that up to you to decide.

Last edited by FloaromaLights on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Hope
"Sore wa chigau yo!"
Unlucky Hope

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:14 am

❅Matthieu Williams ❅

Gakkou: Detention Snmkn7

✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆

"Just a quiet, blond youth from the north, minding his own business; barely noticed by the world."

✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆

"A-ah, where did I put my history binder..? It must be here somewhere!" Matthieu fretted to himself as he searched through his entire locker, and then rummaged in his bag. He was absent-minded at times, so he could have easily left it behind somewhere... But where? Was it in a class he had this morning, or afternoon? In the cafeteria, or left behind during robotics club...? The worry made him chew his lip nervously as he checked his things several times. He had to study for the upcoming test...

"Hey, bro! What 'cha doing? I thought you would've gone home by now!"

A loud voice, muffled by what the blonde presumed was a large hamburger, accompanied with a hard slap on the back startled him, causing him to jump.

"A-Alfred! Don't scare me like that!" He hissed at his older brother, who was busy stuffing his face and texting at the same time.

"Well, Mattie, you just gotta be less of a mouse and more like... An eagle! Yeah, a bald eagle!"

"Oh, for maple's sake, you're embarrassing... Et mon dieu, please shut your mouth when you're eating. Papa says it's not good manners."

"Whatever you say, Mattie. I gotta go catch up with the rest of the baseball team. Catch ya later!"

Matthieu watched his brother run off, and frowned to himself. He turned to the polar bear cub sitting on the ground beside him. "Kumajojo, how does he eat like that, and yet play so many sports?"

"Who are you?"

"...Matthieu." He rolled his eyes before locking his locker, and heading towards the robotics classroom. Kumajirou followed obediently behind him. Fortunately, he was able to find his history binder in the room, and started hurrying down the hallways, knowing his parents would be worried if he got home too late. In his haste, he didn't notice someone in front of him, and bumped into them, dropping his books and other things in the process.

"Oh mon dieu, je suis très désolé! I-I mean, I-I'm really sorry!" He sputtered as he tried to gather up his belongings, his face red. The bear behind him curiously walked up to the stranger, and sniffed him.

✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱ ❈ ❆ ✱
░ Out of Canada ░
Been a while since I've RP'd either of the NA bros. Kinda missed doing so :'D

Annnnd translations if anyone wants it ~

Oh mon dieu - oh my god
Je suis très désolé - I am very sorry
Back to top Go down
FloaromaLights

FloaromaLights

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Kalip Gracidea
Gakkou: Detention Newkal11

of who you truly are"
The foreign words aren't understood, but the unique sound is familiar. Is this student from Kalos? He hopes so. Something familiar would be nice. Maybe he can ask later once the awkwardness has faded. Kalip grabs a few of the other's belongings and hands them to him, hoping to help out. "It's okay. I wasn't watching where I was going." The halls are never particularly busy after classes are let out for the day, but maybe he should stick to the sides of the halls next time just to be safe.
He doesn't want the situation to be awkward, but he really doesn't have anything else to say. Exchange names? That is how you begin the friendship process. Then you talk and see what they like, and things like that. "Um, I'm Kalip. What's your name?" This might actually result in a friend here if he does this right. Before he can attempt to find something to say after the other student gives their name, his attention is caught by something else. It's kind of rude to get distracted mid-conversation, but it's the first truly familiar thing in a while.
The sight of something small and white near his legs makes him look down. He breaks out into a grin. "Oh they do allow pokemon in the school!" It's a small white bear one, like an ice version of teddiursa. Actually, more like the cubchoos he saw near Snowbelle. It's a welcome sight after all the culture shock of this new region. The trainer lowers himself, one hand on his knees as balance, to get a better look. 
"Hi there." Directed at the pokemon. This is a kind he's never seen before. Probably an ice type if looks are anything to go by. Having something in common sparks the needed material for conversation. He returns to his full height. "Does that mean you're a trainer?" The other could actually be any number things with a partner pokemon, but trainers are the most common, just above rangers.
The blue messenger bag is swung around his hip so he can put his papers inside when again he remembers, there isn't a pocket for them. Maybe the TM pocket? If I fold them it could work. He can't keep carrying them in his arms or he might drop them again. With a bit of fumbling he finds the pocket of discs, folds all the papers except one, and slips them inside. The paper he keeps out is the club form, in case this student will want to sign it. The way he's now holding it, the word 'club' can be seen but nothing else.

(-Θ-) (-Θ-) (-Θ-)
(Out of Pokeballs)
(-Θ-) (-Θ-) (-Θ-)

I have a feeling they'll get along. They're both quiet and have a non-human for a close friend.

Last edited by FloaromaLights on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Hope
"Sore wa chigau yo!"
Unlucky Hope

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:08 pm

❅ Matthieu Williams ❅

"Just a quiet, blond youth from the north, minding his own business; barely noticed by the world."

Matthieu was relieved that the other student wasn't angry at him... Or even noticed him at all! Listening to the other, he was surprised to hear the other seemingly wanting to be friends. The Canadian had never really had any friends. Anyone he had tried to be friends with always ended up calling him Alfred at one time or another, and conversations had slowly gotten more and more awkward, until it was only his bear and his brother. And even then, the relationship was more often one sided than not.

"Je m'appelle - erm, my name is Matthieu Williams, ans this is Monokuma..."

"Kumajirou!"

"Ah, um... Yeah. H-his name is Kumajirou, actually. He's a polar bear cub that has lived with me ever since I was young." He laughed nervously. "He can be a handful, really.." Though upon hearing Kalip's talk about 'Pokemon' and 'Trainers', the blonde frowned a little. What did he mean by that? Was that another word for an animal companion or something? "A-ah, Yumajojo isn't a, erm, Pokemon. He's just a normal bear that I taught how to speak English and French. He's rather smart, s-so I wouldn't exactly call myself a trainer or anything, haha.."

"Qui?"

"...je suis Matthieu!" Matthieu scowled at the bear before looking back up at Kalip apologetically. "Y-you'll have to excuse him... He doesn't really remember my name.

Taking notice of the form in the other student's hands, he stared at it curiously. "Are you starting up a new club?" He inquired quietly.

░ Out of Canada ░
Happy family~? X3

je m'appelle - I call myself

qui - who

je suis - I am

...and yes he just called his bear Monobear :'D
Back to top Go down
FloaromaLights

FloaromaLights

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:35 am

Kalip Gracidea

of who you truly are"
A giggle is let out at the fact that Matthieu's name keeps slipping Kumajiro's mind. "It happens. Nice to meet you, Matthieu and Kumajiro." The fact that the bear pokemon can speak a human language is amazing. The repeated slipping into the foreign language is noted with a comment. "You know, you sound Kalosian."
A glance down to the paper in his hand at the other's comment. Oh, he'd seen the top of the form. Well, this is a great way to get the question out there. "Um, yeah. I'm hoping to start a pokemon club." he says eagerly. "I stayed after classes today to get signatures." With any luck he'll get enough members soon and the familiarity will make this school year so much easier on him. Though the other's comments don't make sense. "I thought maybe you'd be interested, but you said Kumajiro isn't a pokemon. Which is confusing."
He lives in the same city as Professor Sycamore, who is in contact with all the other region's professors. And even without asking a professor, it's a given fact that everyone knows. People and pokemon are the only species in the world. Pokemon just happen to have a lot of different kinds. "Does this region not use that word?" he asks, clearly bewildered. Cultural differences? Maybe this region has a different name for pokemon and trainers. It would be a first, but not out of the question.
Actually all the mentions of the word reminds him of his own, and that if Kumajiro is out in the halls he won't get in trouble for letting Jek out. The messenger bag is rifled through once more, and the item pulled out a two-colored ball, top half red bottom half white. Pressing the central button results in a flash as it opens, and then standing beside Kalip is a humanoid green and white pokemon. He is shorter than Matthieu by several inches, but at the same time a few taller than Kalip.
Obvious relief washes over him. Having Jek here makes all the confusion easier to bear. Oh! And he can help me multitask! "Jek, can you take these papers to my locker? It's the third small metal door just around the corner, on the upper half of them." The folded papers from the TM pocket are handed to the gallade, who nods and swiftly leaves the two humans alone again. The gallade's presence in the building, even if not by Kalip's side, has made the teen less nervous.
"Maybe we can swap information? Like, I'll tell you about my region and you can tell me about this one. There's apparently a lot I don't know about this region." Someone to learn from besides the teachers would be nice, and he can offer stories and info from Sinnoh and Kalos in return! As an afterthought he quietly adds, "And it might help my history grade."

(-Θ-) (-Θ-) (-Θ-)
(Out of Pokeballs)
(-Θ-) (-Θ-) (-Θ-)

Best famiry! :D

GDI Canada, of all the wrong names to call him XD

Last edited by FloaromaLights on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:06 am

Conner Kent
I'm more than a bird,
I'm more than a plane
I'm
Superboy

Conner was going to be up an out of the school in a split second. Soon enough he would be high above the building, making his way to San Francisco to the Titan's Tower. Obviously Starfire, Beastboy, and Cyborg would already be there, and possibly Wonder Girl and Impulse knowing the the two of them. No matter who was there, they would provide better company than a boring old dork from school. Average people were too slow and simple for his taste. Robin was human, but he was still a hell of a lot more interesting than his classmates.

He was ready to pop apart his button down shirt and zoom off, but the sound of the someone coming out of a room behind him made his stop before the shield showed. He turned on his heels and tilted his glasses down the bridge of his nose to see who it was. None other than the girl in detention. So, she was being a rebel too, huh? Conner had to admit he liked a girl with attitude, but this chick just didn't seem to be ditching because she could. She seemed like a girl on a mission. Instead of getting the hell out of there, Conner started to follow her down the hall curiously. Wonder Girl wouldn't kill him for being a little late. He could be there in a split second anyways. "Hey, don't you have a detention to sit through?" He called to her with a chuckle. Sure, he was supposed to be there too, but he didn't care about that.

"Whatcha in detention for anyways?" He casually walked next to the girl. He took a look at her again. As much as the dress didn't look bad on her, she wasn't the prettiest girl he's seen by far.

☄ ◤▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔◥ ☼
☼│‗‗Out Of Kon-El‗‗‗│ ☄

BOOM! Yosuke's involved again!

Last edited by Superboy on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Hope
"Sore wa chigau yo!"
Unlucky Hope

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:12 pm

❅ Matthieu Williams ❅

Matthieu looked a bit confused by the other's words. "Kalosian...? U-um, no... it's French. My father's from France, so he taught me it when I was little. And then my mother tried to teach me and my brother English and... well, let's just say my family's kinda complicated, haha..." The teen flushed lightly, scratching the back of his wavy hair. "H-honestly, Alfred never really learned French.."

He frowned as Kalip kept mentioning Pokemon. "A-ah, I don't believe we have any such creatures known as Pokemon... are they some sort of video game creature? I-I'm sure my brother Alfred would know what they are... I-I'm sorry." He seemed thoroughly embarrassed. Was the other student from another country? Was that their word for animals? Either way, he doesn't feel like making Kalip feel equally awkward.

"I'll still join your... erm... Pokemon Club. It sounds like a nice club." He managed his best smile... before seeing the strange creature that came out of a spherical object in Kalip's hand. He could barely stifle a startled gasp - what was that sphere, and that creature? Matthieu had never seen anything like it, not even in any of his text books or Alfred's silly video games. Was it some sort of new technology? And what was that creature? Was it mechanical? A robot? It certainly made the young Canadian very curious.

"W-what was that?" He mumbled, his face reddening again. Boy, he was not good in socialising with others. "Was that a... robot? O-or some new animal?" Or was that... what he was referring to? A 'Pokemon'? Many questions bombarded Matthieu's mind, and he turned away. "D-désolé... I'm not used to such strange things. We don't have those kinds of things... l-like that creature, or that.. object in your hand."

Reflecting back on Kalip's words... a cultural exchange between the two would definitely benefit both of them. Not only would it help them to understand each other, but it would also quench Matthieu's strong, sudden curiosity. "We should definitely talk more, i-it seems. I would love to know more about this intriguing place you come from, with different animals and stuff."

░ Out of Canada ░
Watch as Kumajirou suddenly closes the doors and makes an announcement...

...he is secretly the principal. That's why no one knows who he is! He's Monokuma!  OH WELL I'm done here good bye all.
Back to top Go down
FloaromaLights

FloaromaLights

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:49 am

Kalip Gracidea

of who you truly are"
Matthieu is going to join his club? "Thank you!" Yes! That makes me and him so far. That's a start. "It will be nice. It'll be a place for people to get together and talk about them and share tips and things." And with any luck a place he and Jek can make more friends.
On the subject of Jek, the way the other reacts to him is very strange, and again the mention of no pokemon. It doesn't make sense. There's no reason Arceus would make a region with only humans. And he has that little bear creature, so... Oh good, he's agreed to talk more about his region. This will be an immense help. He doesn't even know what a pokeball is? They'll have a lot to go over.
"Um, we can go to an empty classroom to talk. I think there was one down this hall that I passed. It's be better than standing for long periods." He fiddles with the strap of his bag as he speaks until the gallade returns from around the corner, returning to his side. "Oh, thank you. We can walk and talk then. Jek, this is Matthieu, the human, and Kumajiro is the little white one. Both of you, this is Jek." Kalip takes a few steps back, nods his head behind him, then turns around to walk down the hall. Jek follows. The empty room should be down here, just past the one with the 'Detention - Do not bother students' sign. While walking he continues speaking to his new friends.
"Jek is a gallade, a kind of pokemon. He's been with me for most of my life, like Kumajiro for you. He's my best friend. Oh! There it is!" The empty classroom comes into view, and when Kalip opens the door Jek steps inside ahead and pushes the light switch on. A bow from the pokemon, a smile from the trainer, and Kalip holds the door open for Matthieu and Kumajiro.

Once everyone is inside he takes a seat in the front row and pulls Jek's pokeball out of his bag. This earns a questioning head tilt from Jek, but Kalip shakes his head in response and turns to Matthieu. "Answer for answer, okay?" Kalip hands him the object. "This is a pokeball. It's a capture and storage device for pokemon. This is a basic one but there are lots of different kinds. You throw them at a pokemon to catch them, and they stay inside until you let them out. Most prefer being out of them, like Jek, but pokeballs are good for storage and transport."

The seat creaks ever so slightly as he leans forward, expression lighting up with curiosity. "So... what do you call the non-human beings in this region?"

(-Θ-) (-Θ-) (-Θ-)
(Out of Pokeballs)
(-Θ-) (-Θ-) (-Θ-)
Next thing we know he's offering motivation for killing each other. Welcome to the next iteration of Hope's Peak!  OH WELL 

I suddenly want that as a thread.

Back to top Go down
Unlucky Hope
"Sore wa chigau yo!"
Unlucky Hope

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:38 am

❅ Matthieu Williams ❅

Matthieu listened patiently to the other, his eyes curiously watching Jek carefully as soon as he returned. Kumajirou crawled over to the Pokemon and sniffed him carefully, before stepping backwards with a confused expression; it didn't seem like the bear had ever seen or smelled such a creature before. The whole experience would definitely be new for the two of them...

The Canadian and his bear followed after Kalip and Jek, who lead them to the said empty room. As he passed by the detention room, he could see some kids who were sitting inside. He supposed there was rarely a day where the room was completely empty after school. He added the kids he saw to the mental list of people to be cautious around; if they were trouble makers, he didn't want to take any bad risks.

Once they arrived at the room, Matthieu sat down at one of the desks, and listened attentively to Kalip as he explained what a Pokeball was. It seemed like some sort of small, portable capturing device, like a cage..? He frowned; he was a bit against such matters, but maybe the Pokeball was different. He briefly wondered if there was more space inside of one than in a cage. More comfortable, perhaps? It was something he would have to ask Kalip after...

"We call the non-humans 'animals', and there's many species of them. For example, Koomojaro is a polar bear, a type of bear. Bears are a part of the mammal family. There are several other groups of animals, called birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and insects. And within them, many types of animals, like squirrels, eagles, snakes, frogs, sharks, butterflies.. There's many more, as well. But we only keep some as companions, like cats, dogs, birds, lizards, snakes, frogs and fish. And we use fewer for jobs, like horses, dogs and birds." He explained.

"My next question is this - what are the Pokeballs like inside?"

░ Out of Canada ░
I shall get to it soon XDDD SOOOON
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Junes
Captain Ressentiment
Prince Of Junes

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:53 am

∞ Yosuke Hanamura ∞

Yosuke froze when he heard the student addressing him as soon as he left the room. As much as he wanted to change ASAP, he didn't want to come off as rude. He stopped and turned to the other student, frowning slight at the comment. "There's no teacher supervising. I might as well take the time to change out of this stupid outfit." He said nonchalantly, expecting the other to know that he was not a girl, like many had mistook him for, earlier in the day. It was pretty obvious, wasn't it?

"Got detention 'cause some guys tried to hit on me... Y'know, it's pretty hard not to be provoked by that kinda stuff. I got into a fight with 'em, but a teacher happened to be nearby, and they pinned the blame on me. Honestly, it wouldn't have ever happened if I didn't lose that stupid bet." He crossed his arms and huffed grumpily, before pausing. "What 'bout you?"

╰☆╮ Out of Charm ╰☆╮
Cue the awkwardness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakkou: Detention   Gakkou: Detention Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down